Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium Mk2.5 Build Diary Has Started...

yunii
聽Share

50 minutes ago, yunii said:

Yes i know lol

I admire your persistence and long dedication to the focus mate you haven't lost the love and it looks fantastic show room condition.

My rear mud flap is hanging by a screw for the past two weeks and I won't be fixing it tomorrow 馃榿

I admire your persistence and long dedication to the focus mate you haven't lost the love and it looks fantastic show room condition.
My rear mud flap is hanging by a screw for the past two weeks and I won't be fixing it tomorrow [emoji16]

But then again Lenny you have dedicated so much for your focus & also shared all the guides on how to on forum. Now that is dedication .
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got a brand new one on order getting it in march 聽:) 聽only had this one 1 year on friday lol

• Like 1

Got a brand new one on order getting it in march 聽:) 聽only had this one 1 year on friday lol

Your moving on way too fast for me.
Fast Focus St 2 Furious. Lol
Yunii

• Like 1

Ha ha

Going ST3 diesel this time with a few extras :) 聽will save me 拢1300 a year this one聽

• Like 3

Ha ha
Going ST3 diesel this time with a few extras :) 聽will save me 拢1300 a year this one聽

I thought you were hardcore petrolhead
Yunii

• Like 1

Its my age lol will be my first diesel too so going to need a big sign inside the flap saying "DIESEL ONLY" lol

• Like 2

Its my age lol will be my first diesel too so going to need a big sign inside the flap saying "DIESEL ONLY" lol

Just think you wont have to go fill up as often lol!
Yunii

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update!
Car went for mot last week & it sailed thru with no advisories. Also had its annual service at local ford dealers.
Yunii

• Like 1

12 hours ago, yunii said:

Update!
Car went for mot last week & it sailed thru with no advisories. Also had its annual service at local ford dealers.
Yunii

good to hear that mate

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/01/2017 at 6:27 PM, Tezza said:

Hi All

Just to let you know its not possible to fit power folding mirrors unless you have globe open/close windows and 4 door electric windows 聽

Unless you want to change the whole cabin loom and add rear electric windows

Hi Tera, I see from your comment that you should be able to fit power folding mirrors if you have the above, I have all that on my focus 58 plate CC3 convertible so I am wondering will I be able to fit power folding mirrors, would I need any new cable or could it be fitted already, hope you can help, brian

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small update!
As i fitted all black roof pillar trims my rear roof light was still grey one until now.
Before & after
Yuniid3dfddfa7a852dcc18a2f7bc0ee4158c.jpg382292aeb347d183e5acb4611e997042.jpg6422802077fee5af431d54f3796f37aa.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yunii said:

Small update!
As i fitted all black roof pillar trims my rear roof light was still grey one until now.
Before & after
6422802077fee5af431d54f3796f37aa.jpg

Do they do the switches in black aswell?聽

And I hope you acknowledge the little things as much with the wife as you do the focus or she will be well peeved 馃榿

• Like 1

Do they do the switches in black aswell?聽
And I hope you acknowledge the little things as much with the wife as you do the focus or she will be well peeved [emoji16]

Dont i know that well enough lol!
Yunii

• Like 1

These have arrived. Been looking out for ages. Rare to find .been looking out for ages f3e.jpg">e0d2cf2cc104f816a3a3918fc8c60a7d.jpg

896a73a4e009a34565d8e0e9e8f236bb.jpg

• Like 1

I Also have these on special Order customised to my requirement. 5 door illumenated door sills.
Here is a sample from their site. But obviously not st logo but next pic which a template still getting made so unique .
3 -4 weeks wait before completed.
This is just a design yet to be made. Obviously not cheap.
Yuniiedab5981f9ba7a74a372e495ee407d9a.jpgeb8acbdab0cddbab2eb5ab8356e904da.jpg

• Like 3

More St225 trim added .B pillar trims.
Before & after. The 5 dr B pillar to rear c pillar trims are scarce to find as not many 5 dr st's breaking.
Yunii
0d789fa838e59a02b3a3556962cb0929.jpgaa2606179f898683efca35ffa20b4faa.jpgba8658f76ef0772624c53f09e1105e41.jpg3bdefdbb88569d142c7411e0122aa1e1.jpg

• Like 3

looking good mate and great find. liking the look of the door sills.

its coming togeather nice looking good. I have just got a focus st rear spoiler from eBay just waiting for delivery聽then will get that painted and should be able to fit myself hopefully cant wait

• Like 2

looking good mate and great find. liking the look of the door sills.
its coming togeather nice looking good. I have just got a focus st rear spoiler from ebay just waiting for delivery聽then will get that painted and should be able to fit myself hopefully cant wait

Nice one & good luck, i suggest get the clear spoiler brake light. This will look more newer than the earlier prefacelift one.
Yunii

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yunii said:

Nice one & good luck, i suggest get the clear spoiler brake light. This will look more newer than the earlier prefacelift one.
Yunii

yea it has got the red brake light and yea will defo get the clear one to put on there.i assume the clear one will just go right on with out any probs?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

yea it has got the red brake light and yea will defo get the clear one to put on there.i assume the clear one will just go right on with out any probs?

Easier to change while it's not fitted to the car due to the screw locations being very close to the glass聽

Easier to change while it's not fitted to the car due to the screw locations being very close to the glass聽

You may need extended washer tube as your stock one will be shorter.
Yunii

@ lenny cheers for the advice聽 will order a clear light when the spoiler arrives then.

@ yunii from the pics I could see it come with the extended washer tube but if not any ideas where I could get it from cheers for the advice

• Like 1

@ lenny cheers for the advice聽 will order a clear light when the spoiler arrives then.
@ yunii from the pics I could see it come with the extended washer tube but if not any ideas where I could get it from cheers for the advice

I dont know maybe dealers.cant be that expensive.mostly comes with spoiler..
Yunii

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club