Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

MattyD

New Look Front End

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to upload a couple of before and after pics of the colour coding work ive done to the front end of my focus.

Let me know what you think,

Cheers

post-43130-0-94753400-1367305486_thumb.j

post-43130-0-44252900-1367305507_thumb.j

very nice job mate

have you done the door strips too?

looks good to me

Blends in more nicely now!

Thanks guys, havent done the door strips yet but I will be doing them wen the weather is better. That will be a pain I think because ive heard they dont come off too well :/

Ye it seems to blend allot better now, I think I just need a chrome grille from the zetec model to set it off nicely.

Thanks

Looks well buddy, good job! You could do the grille as well, and lower front and rear bumper valances, rear bumper insert, door strips/handles and spoiler. I have a chrome grille though so drop me a PM if you're interested.

Wish you'd of posted this before lol i've not long sprayed my chrome grill black n would of happily swapped it for your black grill

Gutted, that would of been ideal mate lol :/

Cheers anyway ye

I know mate lol would of saved me the hassle of spraying mine

Gforce should be able to help you out anyway

Lol ok cheers

They look good mate :) would love to do mine but the amount of different trim dressings and Sealants and potions on there would take me a month to scrub off to prep lol

They didnt take too long to do really. Abit of effort rubbing them down, i have actually done the wing mirror covers twice as the first time i didnt do enough prep on them and they looked shaby. Its true what they say about how important prep work really is. I just hope we get some decent weather so i can have a go at the door trims :/