Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Montune upgrade

MichellefromEssex

I have that little fluttering butterfly feeling - this time tomorrow upgrade will be well and truly in progress!!!!!!!!!!

You're pregnant, you must cancel the upgrade immediately and spend that money on a new cot. ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• BenW

• hedgepig

• Nipz

You're pregnant, you must cancel the upgrade immediately and spend that money on a new cot. ;)

lmao ;)

Not happy that your getting this upgrade Ben! Its making me want it aswell and I really cant afford it! So jealous but atleast I get to rub my car in ur face for a while before you get yours :lol: Much Love

Bet your really excited Michelle id love to see some decent pics of the exhaust system, and a decent sound clip if you get chance :D

Not happy that your getting this upgrade Ben! Its making me want it aswell and I really cant afford it! So jealous but atleast I get to rub my car in ur face for a while before you get yours :lol: Much Love

Bet your really excited Michelle id love to see some decent pics of the exhaust system, and a decent sound clip if you get chance :D

lol, this is Bex by the way :P (bro's gf)! I ordered mine a week after she did I think, and Bex got her's last week!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

haha, good for you. Think im going to be like that the week before I collect my car, then I will have that feeling up to and on Mountune day!! :)

Really excited, but difficult cus I have not told anyone about my car!! lol. Just my brothers gf and brother as they found out through the garage I bought it from,.. doh! My mates, and family dont know yet, just going to turn up on drive... that feeling is going to be amazing.... or fairly shortly after hurt lots ;) lol.

Anyway, gratz again, keep us posted!!

Ben

I was going to keep quiet too.... but I got excited and now everyone knows! My last car I just turned up at my parents with the new car. But I did the same thing when I got our cat. I went to Cambridge just looking and came back with a "shiny new cat"! :lol: My girls were kinda shocked cos they hadnt a clue that I even liked animals! :lol: :lol:

I was going to keep quiet too.... but I got excited and now everyone knows! My last car I just turned up at my parents with the new car. But I did the same thing when I got our cat. I went to Cambridge just looking and came back with a "shiny new cat"! :lol: My girls were kinda shocked cos they hadnt a clue that I even liked animals! :lol: :lol:

LMAO, shiney new cat!! so funny.

Naaa, im going to stick to it. With my current car every1 knew and just felt i was more excited and they got bored/loss of interest while i was waiting. So this time, extra excitment all round on delivery day! heh

Well what an amazing place - we were shown all around, shown the bay our car was going to be worked on in, then guided tour around the whole mountune/resolve building showed us all the Ford racing cars, jaguar engines, things they make for the milatary etc. Was really impressive - felt really important. Told the tyres are hopefully turning up this morning so its still not 100% certain that the wheels will be fitted today, but literally it took us 20 mins to get there, so if I have to go back tomorrow and sit and wait whilst they fit them then its not the end of the world.

Was told to expect a call around 3.30pm. So may have time to get pics up later - Just think my babe is up on the ramps right now - pimp my ride!!!!

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES.

Please. :D

Well its done - sort of! as I thought we have no tyres/alloys apparently only 2 were delivered today and another 2 are due in tomorrow morning :rolleyes: so its 75% finished, atm I dont think alot of the appearance as I think you have to have the yellow rimmed alloys to finish the whole look off, however the engine OMFG its fantastic - was so fast pulling away I scared myself, the roar of the exhaust (which is a full steel exaust from engine to end and new cat) it is wonderful - will try tomorrow to get it recorded. So anyway waiting for a call now tomorrow late morning, as soon as the Dunlop sport tyres (which apparently are in high demand) arrive they will be put onto the alloys so its a case of me sitting with a coffee whilst they put them on the car.

I will feel more contented tomorrow with the full monty finished.

Well its done - sort of! as I thought we have no tyres/alloys apparently only 2 were delivered today and another 2 are due in tomorrow morning :rolleyes: so its 75% finished, atm I dont think alot of the appearance as I think you have to have the yellow rimmed alloys to finish the whole look off, however the engine OMFG its fantastic - was so fast pulling away I scared myself, the roar of the exhaust (which is a full steel exaust from engine to end and new cat) it is wonderful - will try tomorrow to get it recorded. So anyway waiting for a call now tomorrow late morning, as soon as the Dunlop sport tyres (which apparently are in high demand) arrive they will be put onto the alloys so its a case of me sitting with a coffee whilst they put them on the car.

I will feel more contented tomorrow with the full monty finished.

Congrats :) sooo jealous!!

Def need some pictures :)

All done - and being the attention seeking !Removed! that I am - I am enjoying all the looks the car is now getting - it will definately be like Marmite, your either going to love it or hate it. Oh and we got free Mountune front and rear mats for the inconvenience of having to go back today - result!!!

Guys were really great at Mountune if you are interested in upgrade ask for either David Moore or David Jones - both really helpful blokes.

All done - and being the attention seeking !Removed! that I am - I am enjoying all the looks the car is now getting - it will definately be like Marmite, your either going to love it or hate it. Oh and we got free Mountune front and rear mats for the inconvenience of having to go back today - result!!!

Guys were really great at Mountune if you are interested in upgrade ask for either David Moore or David Jones - both really helpful blokes.

Oooo yeah! As long as you love it, it doesnt matter. Hate Marmite by the way! :P

Looking forward to seeing the pics. x

Oooo yeah! As long as you love it, it doesnt matter. Hate Marmite by the way! :P

Looking forward to seeing the pics. x

Me too and I love Marmite!!!! ;)

Me too and I love Marmite!!!! ;)

me three! Urmmmmm Marmite!!! Nom :o Nom :o Nom :o

covered in MmmmmmMarmite! :ph34r: !!

me three! Urmmmmm Marmite!!! Nom :o Nom :o Nom :o

covered in MmmmmmMarmite! :ph34r: !!

Maybe we should start a separate website for Marmite worshippers.

Perhaps we could call it "ilovemarmite.co.uk" or maybe that's too subtle!!! ;)

Maybe we should start a separate website for Marmite worshippers.

Perhaps we could call it "ilovemarmite.co.uk" or maybe that's too subtle!!! ;)

or... "fiesta_lovers_for _the_love_of_marmite.co.uk"

best check and make sure its available first though? u never know ;) lmao

or... "fiesta_lovers_for _the_love_of_marmite.co.uk"

best check and make sure its available first though? u never know ;) lmao

Then again we could call it:

"fiestaloverswaitingformountuneconversionwhoalsolovemarmite.co.uk" :D :D :D

Got to get it back on topic somehow!! ;)

Then again we could call it:

"fiestaloverswaitingformountuneconversionwhoalsolovemarmite.co.uk" :D :D :D

Got to get it back on topic somehow!! ;)

indeed, needs to be professional afterall, cant have it being stupid eh!

I too am looking forward to pictures :D

Glad to hear your happy with it all... It's something I'm looking into atm, but Insurance is holding me back a little. Maybe just the maniford and engine upgrades.. its the decal's that bump up the price.

Piccys as soon as you can please :D

EDIT: I'm jelous lol.

My OH has got a bee in his bonnet about the Montune now, we have seen the upgrade pack for the engine but nothing for the bodywork extras/wheels etc, has anyone got any links to where he can find out more about the whole montune upgrade if thats possible? thanks x

Michelle i had the pleasue of driving a Fiesta Mountune on a dealer day i got invited to and can only say you lucky lady. Cant say the looks appeal to much but the preofmance is back to true blue hot hatch. reminded me of my days in the xr2 and 2i. You notice the the 140ps upgarde from the standard 115ps and the torque at 170nm is also impressive. We where driving the standard Focus and Fiesta-s before being inleashed on the Mountune, everyone was more then impressed with the handing and spped it got through the corners, made a great track day car, and can only hope it is as much fun on the public road.

Have fun, and stay blue

Michelle i had the pleasue of driving a Fiesta Mountune on a dealer day i got invited to and can only say you lucky lady. Cant say the looks appeal to much but the preofmance is back to true blue hot hatch. reminded me of my days in the xr2 and 2i. You notice the the 140ps upgarde from the standard 115ps and the torque at 170nm is also impressive. We where driving the standard Focus and Fiesta-s before being inleashed on the Mountune, everyone was more then impressed with the handing and spped it got through the corners, made a great track day car, and can only hope it is as much fun on the public road.

Have fun, and stay blue

Thanks for your comments, agree the appearance is something not to everyones taste. Bit like supporting Liverpool :P my sister would love you as a total Liverpool freak!!!!! anyway,when I first test drove the zetec s my first comment to the sales rep, on sitting in her, starting up and pulling away was "oh my days, its like being in my xr2 again" the bumpy low ride (after driving a merc 4x4 it was total opposite). Pulling away now with the upgrade is actually quite scary, the wheels sort of sway like how a formula 1 car does on pull off - did you go to Mountune in January for the open day? just found out on another forum about it, found out too that the nose of the car was also yellow (just under the badge) so not sure why they didnt do that on my car. Notice that when it hits70mph it has alot more boot left now too and I actually have found myself pulling back instead of letting her open up more - I want to get on a track and really go for it, where I know I would be not breaking the law.

Thanks again and will be forever blue (southend shrimpers lol)