Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Longest Ever Parallel Park!!.. Ever!!

Brigante

In case you haven't seen it yet, you must watch this for a right laugh

Woman driver in a silver corsa took half an hour trying to parallel park on a street in Belfast, hitting the cars infront n behind several times

This is the last 15min that the blokes doing the commentary recorded

Properly shocking attempt at parking

Haha i have seen this i think , some people should not be able to have a license lol

Haha i have seen this i think , some people should not be able to have a license lol

lmao i just seen it on the news now

theres no way she had to perform the maneuver on her test, like the blokes proving the running comentary said she must of got lucky n done a hill start n a turn in the road on her test

cracks me up when they started saying things like let the pigeon park for her

then at the end of the video when a bloke offers to park for her and ends up giving her a step by step from the pavement n she still keeps turning the wrong way

lmfao that sounds hilarious, I need to check it out later!

It was actually in south Belfast.

Watched it on BBC Newsline last night (missus watches the Irish news as she's a Belfast girl).

They had an interview with the lads that made the video (marketing students).

A lot of people find that offside parallel parking is harder than nearside.

It has been proven that women have less spacial awareness than men so will have trouble judging distance and dimensions.

It was actually in south Belfast.

Watched it on BBC Newsline last night (missus watches the Irish news as she's a Belfast girl).

They had an interview with the lads that made the video (marketing students).

A lot of people find that offside parallel parking is harder than nearside.

It has been proven that women have less spacial awareness than men so will have trouble judging distance and dimensions.

corrected my original post mate, i actually meant to say belfast :wacko:

think i was thinking of when i worked in glasgow so it was in me head when i went to type belfast :blink:

it was all over the Jeremy vine show today,then steve wright put this up as link of the day.

OH MY WORD.how funny was that.

Clive, apparently Newsline challenged the guys to a bit of parking themselves, but I haven't seen it yet.

Used to live on this street myself, the whole area is always tight for parking so I can kinda see why she wasn't giving up, and I've seen plenty of shocking attempts, but this one takes the biscuit. I have offered to park for a few people in my time in the big smoke too, only one actually let me though, but to be fair it was a tight space...unlike this one where ye cud have got a bus in there!

The lad that took the challenge and managed it three times but bumped the kerb once.

The OB presenter managed it too with no fuss.

Some people just can't parallel park though, it does take co-ordination and acute special awareness to get it right every time, thank god for parking sensors I say ;)

DSC_0049.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club