Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Alexm, Thank You.

Turvey

Many thanks to Alexm for the mist jet washers. Posted yesterday, arrived today and fitted.

Wouldn't take anything for them either. Top man :)

• Like 1

This is why here at FOC , i find some great friends , and make's it a joy to interact with others , so many people willing to help others.

One big happy family.

Tbh that makes me the uncle you only invite to wedding receptions but never the church because I tell dirty jokes at inappropriate times ;)

lol, and that does not surprise me in the slightest Clive ;)

Thats what the family is here for, we dont mind helping each other out, however please note that its not a mod's duty to provide parts FOC for members :P so no, I cannot buy anyone a brand new car, nor have I just bought one that I have sitting around going to waste :D :lol: .... Sorry

Sorry Clive :(

Who knows though, I might get in the trade :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club