Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Favourite Tv Adverts

DanGersFord

Whats everyones favourite TV advert? Ive had loads that ive chuckled at over the years but ive got to say my favourite off the top of my head was the John West tuna advert where the guys fighting with the bear next to the river lol

• Like 1

Don't think i have seen that John West advert

The irn bru adverts were quite good.

that john west bear advert was good. you need a thread for most hated ads too, i could roll off a good sized rant for each ad i cant stand

• Like 1

Your mammy a !Removed!, your grannies a !Removed! and your daddys a !Removed! :lol: your from a long list of fannies haha

The Thinkbox adverts with Harvey the Dog were excellent and now the new Go Compare ad's with the dog are pretty good too (thankfully that fat douche has stopped singing).

• Like 1

Whats everyones favourite TV advert? Ive had loads that ive chuckled at over the years but ive got to say my favourite off the top of my head was the John West tuna advert where the guys fighting with the bear next to the river lol

You mean this one-

The was also a supernoodles advert on a few years back where the guy sent his girlfriend to make him some supernoodle while he was lying on the couch watching TV then when she comes back through hes stripped off and layed his clothes out flat on the couch where he'd been lying and said I'm wasting away :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F

You mean this one-

Thats the very one salmon not tuna haha :oops:

i like the original cravendale adverts with 'the cows want it back'

just thought it was class

but then they swapped it for a really silly annoying toy advert and the current one with the cats n milk men aint too good either

bring the cows back

oh and dont forget the judder man

Guinness adverts, all very creative.

I like the adverts that say "this TV channel will resume at 12:00"

Anyone seen the New Argos aliens advert? The woman aliens on the laptop shopping and the guy one suddenly pops up and says what are you buying!? And the woman alien craps herself and screams obviously not meant to be buying things lol. Just seen it there and was pmsl

Argos are the ones who have taken a while to get a theme, since the Argooos designer thing didnt really work... There new ones are different and they release a fair number of them, at least they keep it fresh!

I love the fosters adverts with the two australian guys! lol crack me up

and the pg tip adverts

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club