Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Boydo15

Causeway Ford Fair

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Can I ask who all is attending this event on the 2nd June? and if any of the Fiesta owners would be interested in attending on a club stand, and if not would you be interested in attending on a club stand.

Please pm me within the next week so as i can get in contact with you to organise you attending.

Many thanks

Stuart

Lenny likes this

Alright mate, think I'll be landing up, but won't be til the avo I'm sure, so I won't be on display. Lenny has registered though, and think Kiefer (kpg) is headin too as far as know.

Lenny likes this

Hey Guys,

Can I ask who all is attending this event on the 2nd June? and if any of the Fiesta owners would be interested in attending on a club stand, and if not would you be interested in attending on a club stand.

Please pm me within the next week so as i can get in contact with you to organise you attending.

Many thanks

Stuart

Alright mate, think I'll be landing up, but won't be til the avo I'm sure, so I won't be on display. Lenny has registered though, and think Kiefer (kpg) is headin too as far as know.

I've registerd there at the start of the week,

Would be excellent to get a group of fordownersclub togeather, perhaps even after the show we could arrange a meet with gary and possibly others for an FOC picture aswell.

So I'm interested if you can set it up mate, I've orderd some 12" website decals for the rear door window sills too, hopfully they will get captured in images on the day and attract more members too.

Here is the thread I created:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43214-ford-fair-causeway-coast-02nd-june-northern-ireland/

Hi mate sent you a pm about attending a stand for us FOCers.

Lenny likes this