Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking Of Buying A Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost

edd78

hi all

i was thinking of buying a fiesta 1,0 ecoboost looked at the mpg figures. i want to know if these figures are achievable

regards

eddy

Alot of folk are saying the quoted figures are quite a bit out but are improving the more the engine gets run in so my guess is after a few thousand miles they wont be too much out

Hi, every manufacturers mpg figures are achieved under testing conditions, not under real world driving, look at the back page of the Fiesta brochure for the disclaimer. Thus the real figure will be about 80% of what is quoted. Audi have just been taken to task by the advertising standards authority for quoting mpg figures that do not reflect real world motoring.

Hi I own one and I'm returning around 40mpg and its only got 1500miles on and I drive it hardish. I recommend one to anybody and I work for ford dealer, it's the engine of the future

Hi, we've a 1.0l 100ps ecoboost Titanium X on order as well. Test drove one a couple of times and I was quite impressed with it torque output..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club