Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worst Pothole Pictures!!!

DanGersFord

Seen a whopping pothole today and thought id take a picture cause of the size of it! It was a good foot and a half long by maybe a foot wide and a good 6inches or so deep! If I didnt see it in my car itd rip a decent chunk out of my front bumper and probably bugger my suspension! :censored:

post-37948-0-28909300-1367518640_thumb.j

Any deeper and you'd see kangaroos at the bottom ;)

Lol it could maybe go for a bounce along with my suspension coil lol

Anyone else got pics of beastly potholes?

I've a few somewhere of one I claimed off a few years back. Not even that shocking, but I just decided enough was enough. Have seen some brutes alright, but normally just happy to miss them and remember they're there, only have photos of the one I mentioned as I needed 'evidence'! Will dig them out tomorrow...

• Like 1

theres a road around a hospital that is just non stop pot holes, not sure if it was designed that way as there are so many...

Probably designed that way *nods in agreement* lol

Over 4ft long and 2inches deep, and honesly I've seen countless ones which were much worse! I put in a claim for this one as it cracked my front passenger wheel. Was passed on from Roads to Water as it was around a grate so it took a few months to process, but they paid out no bother.

post-30295-0-39450800-1367587498_thumb.j

post-30295-0-59379500-1367587510_thumb.j

post-30295-0-12629900-1367587528_thumb.j

That is the biggest problem companies digging up the roads for various things and leaving it like a patchwork quilt then another company comes a few weeks later and does the same. I dont know why they dont just shut the full road when Work needs done get everything done at the one time and then completely resurface the whole road!

The road to the maternity department of my local Hospital is very bumpy, i wonder if they leave it like that on purpose so as to help the new wee beggars into the world? ;)

• Like 1

Where I live gang, in Derbyshire there are pot holes all over the place through the back roads. And the Derbyshire council only just fill in the pot holes rather than re-tarmacking the entire roads! Lazy! comes to show that this country is tight!

George Hartas.

Plymouth is particularly treacherous right now.

There is one stretch of road that is heaving with holes, literally every 5 metres, and has been like that for years

Diabolical.

I'll have to say for those if you have alloy wheels on ya cars that I am sorry to say, That you'll be buggered if some of you have to go through spending another set of alloys while I on the other hand having steel wheels :P

But steel wheels can be bad but it's cheaper to spend on ;)

George Hartas.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club