Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Turvey

Recommended Vendors?

4 posts in this topic

I've had a look but can't find an area where members can recommend different vendors for Ford related stuff. Would this work here? It's certainly something that's been done on another vehicle related forum I'm on.

Lenny likes this

in what respect? so your thinking somewhere of a central contact point where you can put "visit here for great accessories at great prices" sort of thing?

Yeah, that sort of thing. I asked on another thread about a certain supplier and DanGersFord recommended a different company who seem to be really on the ball and I'll be placing an order with them shortly.

Obviously there are other companies mentioned on other threads that may not get such a good write up though :whistling:

Just thought it could be good to get good AND bad feedback from members.

The mod team and management have discussed something along these lines in the past but unless a company is authorized we arent currently giving them free advertisement if that makes sense. I think we're currently in discussions with the site I recommended to you about perhaps getting a club discount deal done but not heard anything back from management on this yet.