Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Allcarparts.co.uk

Turvey

Do folk here use these suppliers for Ford stuff?

I'm needing a couple of things(fascia and brackets) for the MK2 to MK2.5 radio change and they seem to be pretty reasonably priced.

Any good or is there somewhere better?

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

They're normally quite good/realy helpful if they haven't got the part you're looking for listed on the site fill in the parts request section and they usually get parts no problem plus its all genuine Ford parts slightly cheaper than buying from Ford aswel :) cant say ive used the site you've posted so cant realy say too much about them

Thanks for that link. Lots of goodies in there to lighten my wallet even more! :)

However, and this may well be down to 'operator error' I can't find either the fascia or the brackets listed. Would it worth asking in their Parts Request section bearing in mind I have a MK 2 but I'm needing MK 2.5 bits?

Yes mate they ask for your vin number etc anyway to make sure they get the right part for your car they're usually realy good

Well so far I am very impressed with fordpartsuk. I sent them an email this afternoon regarding the parts I required, not really expecting a reply until Tuesday what with it being Bank Holiday Monday, and I received an email back at 6.15 tonight...........on a Saturday! Now that's good service.

Well so far I am very impressed with fordpartsuk. I sent them an email this afternoon regarding the parts I required, not really expecting a reply until Tuesday what with it being Bank Holiday Monday, and I received an email back at 6.15 tonight...........on a Saturday! Now that's good service.

Trevor is very good at replying normally. I have had replies from him at all hours

Trevor is very good at replying normally. I have had replies from him at all hours

Ive had replies off him at 3am lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club