Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Whip!

Focus-Jonny

Lol the same as my i took my litre badge off too :-P !!

Remove the zetec !!!!!! By the looks of it if you was to add the S at the end it would all need shifted slightly to the left ...

Like to keep people guessing ehh Oliver? Haha you own the 1.6 petrol too? In Ti-Vct form? The S might just fit beside the Zetec i was contemplating a full de badge but then i want people to know its a factory specced zetec-S!

I might have .... 😚 lol

Yeah your right mate I do have a 1.6 P .. But no one needs to know that right ;) haha

Mate you do what you think is right :-) I personally would debadge all of the lettering on the rear and just have the S's under the wing mirrors...

The only reason I havent debadged all

Mine is because I have a titanium and I sort f want people to know that lol...

How ever I have always wanted to know if the focus titanium sometimes comes standard with the zetec s body kit like the fiestas do..??? Does anyone know ...

I was the same with my Titanium, thought about keeping it on there, but it looked out of place. Had only planned to remove it, but got a bit carried away and next I knew the Focus was off too! I actually left the first T on one side and S on the other side, so it read ST either side of the number plate, haha. Was just an idea I had for a pic for a laugh, but didn't actually plan on doing it!

post-30295-0-08262400-1368555792_thumb.j

I've nothing on mine at the min, but gonna chance an ST badge with a carbon inlay.

As for my Mondeo, it only came badged as Mondeo on the left, and TDCi on the right, so I whipped off the TDCi and got Zetec on eBay for a few quid, then bit the bullet and paid about £15 for the red S from my local Ford dealers. Can't seem to find a pic of it though!

I was the same with my Titanium, thought about keeping it on there, but it looked out of place. Had only planned to remove it, but got a bit carried away and next I knew the Focus was off too! I actually left the first T on one side and S on the other side, so it read ST either side of the number plate, haha. Was just an idea I had for a pic for a laugh, but didn't actually plan on doing it!

attachicon.gifPhoto0701_2.JPG

I've nothing on mine at the min, but gonna chance an ST badge with a carbon inlay.

As for my Mondeo, it only came badged as Mondeo on the left, and TDCi on the right, so I whipped off the TDCi and got Zetec on ebay for a few quid, then bit the bullet and paid about £15 for the red S from my local Ford dealers. Can't seem to find a pic of it though!

Haha that S T looks hilarious! Have you seen the price of some of those ST badges for sale!! I think thats what i will do buy the S and add it to the end of the Zetec! 15 quid tho!! :-o

I might have .... lol

Yeah your right mate I do have a 1.6 P .. But no one needs to know that right ;) haha

Mate you do what you think is right :-) I personally would debadge all of the lettering on the rear and just have the S's under the wing mirrors...

The only reason I havent debadged all

Mine is because I have a titanium and I sort f want people to know that lol...

How ever I have always wanted to know if the focus titanium sometimes comes standard with the zetec s body kit like the fiestas do..??? Does anyone know ...

Your 2.0 litre titanium ;-) looks great Oliver! haha Thats a good question mate! I have no idea, maybe it was a sports styling optional extra! But you would have all the electrical goodies on your titanium?? Id rather buy a car kitted out with gadgets and slap the bodykit on later!

I know, the badges are a costly business! I'll be honest though, with my ST ones I cheated and got the cheapest ones I could find on eBay. They're a trial fit really and could be comin off if I don't like them so not too worried about the quality...cos if I do like the look and the badges turn to crap then I can just repalce with real ones afterwards knowing they won't be a waste of money.

Think my ST tailgate badge was under £2, and the frint grille badge was about £5-6.

As for Titanium/Zetec S spec, I don't think the Titanium ever came with the kit fitted, but I'd say there were Zetec S's built with the Titanium spec, as most of the spec were probably optional extras if ye know what I mean.

They did this on 05 plate Mondeo Tit X's as well...fitted them with the final facelift (chrome trimmed) ST bodykit, which I think only came on ST's from 55 plate. Lot of them seemed to be rolling on 17s though rather than the Mondeo ST multispoke 18s.

• 1 month later...

Look what arrived today!

post-8771-0-43304500-1371297755_thumb.jp

Pics to follow!

All fitted

post-8771-0-77976700-1371301296_thumb.jp

post-8771-0-13228200-1371301381_thumb.jp

post-8771-0-57852300-1371301428_thumb.jp

I can see why this is a popular mod looks much better!

Nice motor pal.

Done a few bits to my motor (same as yours apart from mine is 5dr), have a gander.

Keep the Zetec shift it over and add the S to match the front side panels, it looks sick, seen it many times and i will be doing the same to mine!

I have seen some petrol models with the S already next to the Zetec i thought this was standard on petrol models?

The car looks great :D same as mine but mine is 5dr.

I am wondering... if adding original ford parts such as wind deflectors need to be decleared to insurance company? I went through my policy and it smoke of non standard parts and parts that alter the look of the car?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club