Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Name: Jonathan
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Mk2.5 Zetec S 1.6 Ti-vct
  • Year: 2010

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Cheers lenny if i can get my car looking anywhere near as good as yours il be happy!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Hassen

Hassen

Serial Poster

• FOC Supporters
  • 496 posts
  • Name: Hassen
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Mk 2.5 1.6TDCI 2010

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Sweet looking ride and awesome pictures. HDR effect worked really well on those :)

#18 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Cheers buddy! Thats it... All about the HDR!! Nice motor too my friend need to get my rears tinted!

#19 Hassen

Hassen

Serial Poster

• FOC Supporters
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Thanks man. Tint the rears and with your 3 door shape, it will look ace! Always loved the Zetec S in 3 doors but I needed the practicality of a 5 door with having my son in the back. You got the petrol or diesel version? Can't wait to see how you get along with the mods you are thinking of getting. 

I just had to get Snapseed by the way, for the phone after this. Really liked how the HDR effect is subtle and usable unlike others I have seen. Will have to get some pictures of the car with it after it is washed and cleaned next time. Hoping for some good light on the day now.

#20 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

Definitely! just need to get the money up for all my mods now cant wait tho! To be honest i love the way the 5door looks aswell i nearly bought a 5 door zetec S in black but someone sniped in before me and because they are hard to come by in northern ireland i jumped on this one as soon as it came up on lindsay ford! Ive no real need for a 5door but always loved the flexablitly when picking friends up. My Mk1 was a 5 door! I went for the 1.6 Ti-vct petrol variant as i do about 6k a year max miles, so thought the diesel cost wasnt justified whats your thoughts on that? Would love an ST but need insurance to come way down!

Its an amazing app isnt it? For my pics i used drama filter(HDR) and adjusted the contrast down a bit darker to get the clouds and sky to stand out! Wait for a real sunny day And you will be stunned at the results!

Thanks again buddy for all your compliments!

#21 Hassen

Hassen

Serial Poster

• FOC Supporters
  • 496 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

Credit is where credit is due Jonny. Looking forward to the future mods.

And definitely going for the petrol makes more economical sense with your annual millage. Maybe next in line is a nice ST :)

Btw, got a pair of mist jets today that I fitted from the 2011 Focus and it's so worth the money. Lenny made a guide on how to fit it. Took less than 10 min and one flat screwdriver. Check it out. Worth the effort/money.

#22 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Definitly Hassen keep this for a few years then ST time! I liked the look of that mod, i have heated washers though! How much did the jets cost you?

Need to save for the two holidays i have booked :(

Done a mod today at work haha, i removed the litre badge (dont like people knowing that) and I'm currently deciding to either remove the zetec badge or add an S badge beside it.

image.jpg

Whats peoples thoughts?

#23 gforce

gforce

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Ford Mondeo ST 2.2 TDCi
  • Year: 2005

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

I'd definitely add the 'S' anyway, I put the red one on my old Mondeo Zetec S and loved it! Are you thinking of the red one or just standard font 'S'?

have you enough room there to put it next to the Zetec? Might be an idea to remove the 'Zetec' and place the 'S' more central. Or else re-apply the 'Zetec' (or else get a new one) and shift it over a bit.

Have you Focus on the other side and if so is this staying on?

#24 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Definitly Hassen keep this for a few years then ST time! I liked the look of that mod, i have heated washers though! How much did the jets cost you?

Need to save for the two holidays i have booked :(

Done a mod today at work haha, i removed the litre badge (dont like people knowing that) and I'm currently deciding to either remove the zetec badge or add an S badge beside it.

image.jpg

Whats peoples thoughts?

Lol the same as my i took my litre badge off too :-P !!
Remove the zetec !!!!!! By the looks of it if you was to add the S at the end it would all need shifted slightly to the left ...

#25 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'd definitely add the 'S' anyway, I put the red one on my old Mondeo Zetec S and loved it! Are you thinking of the red one or just standard font 'S'?

have you enough room there to put it next to the Zetec? Might be an idea to remove the 'Zetec' and place the 'S' more central. Or else re-apply the 'Zetec' (or else get a new one) and shift it over a bit.

Have you Focus on the other side and if so is this staying on?

Yeah i would get the red S to match the factory fitted ones below the wing mirrors ! Yeah going to keep the focus badge thats on the left don't want it looking too bare! I would like to have the S beside the zetec with the bottom of the badges lined up if you know what i mean? After all i spent ages trying to find a 3 door Zetec S in Northern Ireland might as well show it off! Do you think the S on its own would look better? Where did you buy your badge from?

#26 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Lol the same as my i took my litre badge off too :-P !!
Remove the zetec !!!!!! By the looks of it if you was to add the S at the end it would all need shifted slightly to the left ...

Like to keep people guessing ehh Oliver? Haha you own the 1.6 petrol too? In Ti-Vct form? The S might just fit beside the Zetec i was contemplating a full de badge but then i want people to know its a factory specced zetec-S!

#27 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

I might have .... 😚 lol
Yeah your right mate I do have a 1.6 P .. But no one needs to know that right ;) haha

Mate you do what you think is right :-) I personally would debadge all of the lettering on the rear and just have the S's under the wing mirrors...
The only reason I havent debadged all
Mine is because I have a titanium and I sort f want people to know that lol...

How ever I have always wanted to know if the focus titanium sometimes comes standard with the zetec s body kit like the fiestas do..??? Does anyone know ...

#28 gforce

gforce

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Ford Mondeo ST 2.2 TDCi
  • Year: 2005

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

I was the same with my Titanium, thought about keeping it on there, but it looked out of place. Had only planned to remove it, but got a bit carried away and next I knew the Focus was off too! I actually left the first T on one side and S on the other side, so it read ST either side of the number plate, haha. Was just an idea I had for a pic for a laugh, but didn't actually plan on doing it!

Photo0701_2.JPG

I've nothing on mine at the min, but gonna chance an ST badge with a carbon inlay.

As for my Mondeo, it only came badged as Mondeo on the left, and TDCi on the right, so I whipped off the TDCi and got Zetec on ebay for a few quid, then bit the bullet and paid about £15 for the red S from my local Ford dealers. Can't seem to find a pic of it though!

#29 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

I was the same with my Titanium, thought about keeping it on there, but it looked out of place. Had only planned to remove it, but got a bit carried away and next I knew the Focus was off too! I actually left the first T on one side and S on the other side, so it read ST either side of the number plate, haha. Was just an idea I had for a pic for a laugh, but didn't actually plan on doing it!

Photo0701_2.JPG

I've nothing on mine at the min, but gonna chance an ST badge with a carbon inlay.

As for my Mondeo, it only came badged as Mondeo on the left, and TDCi on the right, so I whipped off the TDCi and got Zetec on ebay for a few quid, then bit the bullet and paid about £15 for the red S from my local Ford dealers. Can't seem to find a pic of it though!

Haha that S T looks hilarious! Have you seen the price of some of those ST badges for sale!! I think thats what i will do buy the S and add it to the end of the Zetec! 15 quid tho!! :-o

#30 Focus-Jonny

Focus-Jonny

Heresss Jonny!!!!!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

I might have .... lol
Yeah your right mate I do have a 1.6 P .. But no one needs to know that right ;) haha
Mate you do what you think is right :-) I personally would debadge all of the lettering on the rear and just have the S's under the wing mirrors...
The only reason I havent debadged all
Mine is because I have a titanium and I sort f want people to know that lol...
How ever I have always wanted to know if the focus titanium sometimes comes standard with the zetec s body kit like the fiestas do..??? Does anyone know ...

Your 2.0 litre titanium ;-) looks great Oliver! haha Thats a good question mate! I have no idea, maybe it was a sports styling optional extra! But you would have all the electrical goodies on your titanium?? Id rather buy a car kitted out with gadgets and slap the bodykit on later!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Focus, zetec, 1.6, silver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users