Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 907 posts
  • Name: Phil
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Right guys thought you would like to know this.

I have just been to my local Ford dealer to enquire about an ST. There are as you will know not many around in showrooms but the good news is that by mid-May they are on the way to dealers.

There is an advertising campaing starting 13th May with some special offers coming. In addition to the £250 dealer contribution to your deposit if you test drive any new car they will give you a further £500 if you place your order in May (make sure you sign the necessary form which they keep for audit purposes). Also style pack is a going to be a freebie 17" alloys in Rado, illuminated sill protectors, red calipers worth another £275 thats a total of £925 discount before you even start to haggle,wow.  

Left my number and am waiting a call think this is an offer too good to miss out on.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

So as I ordered mine in March but I am yet to sign anything as that will be done middle of this month, do I get this 500 off you mention?

#3 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 907 posts
Contributor

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Don't know, you should get to your dealer tomorrow and ask, got to be worth a try at least.

Post their reply so we know.

#4 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Is this a national thing, or just a local dealer offering it?

#5 MarkyR

MarkyR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

I'll be working this weekend so won't be able to ask them. But I do know the free Style Pack offer was a dealer dependent thing, from what I read. I certainly wasn't told of any money being put towards my deposit by the dealers?

#6 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

I see that same £500 off in feb/march as they were pushing sales of the 1.0 ecoBoost engine cars , it said test drive the new 1.0 engine and get £500 off any car ordered in that month as they had big offers on . I had another email yesterday from John Grose in Suffolk plus seen it in my dads ford news mag saying £250 off if you finance with ford credit plus free style pack worth £275 at selected dealers .
I didn't know the style pack was free on mine until march 2 months after placing my order wen i questioned my bill but had free equipment on my invoice of £138 off plus a further dealer discount of £1500 , i could of had the £250 off as well but paid cash so i didn't finance mine .
The best deals are on a Focus as I could of got nearly £6,000 off an St if financed as they contribute £1,500 on those if you take out finance but there again i also get ford discount off so it is why i get so much off the list price :)

I didn't even have to haggle to get a dealer discount off mine in January as they just gave me £1638 off , i did try to test drive a 1.0 wen the offer came about and get that further £500 offer but my order was already placedl so couldn't get a further £500 off but as i said i do get a ford discount of £1700 off so i saved £3338 off list in total .

I was hoping to pay low £15,250/£15,500 for my st2 but still got a good price paying just £15852 on the road :) for an St2 in white , with ETAC and style pack . Could of pushed my p/x up maybe by £250 as they did say they should of offered me more after seeing it in the flesh cleaned up but that's life .

#7 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 907 posts
Contributor

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Is this a national thing, or just a local dealer offering it?

My dealer read this offer off a Ford dealer circular so not just local. He said there was going to be an advertising campaign on radio and road side posters.

#8 k13r4n

k13r4n

• FOC Supporters
  • 539 posts
  • Name: kieran
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta Metal
  • Year: 2011

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

The car is released as a friend of mines gf had one and there was one at the ford meet in Aberdeen last week

#9 SandyCat

SandyCat

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Name: Rick
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7 1.4 Zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

There's a red one on the road where I live and the dealer had a white one in the showroom.  Been over a week now since I saw them. 

#10 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 907 posts
Contributor

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yeh they have been available for a couple of months but hard to find one in a dealers as they are flying off the shelf. Hopefully there might be a few more around in a few weeks

#11 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,422 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Contributor

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

Lol, I just went in and said about this, got handed my £500 and told to go away :P they don't even want me back for the test drive :(

#12 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Name: Ricky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7.5 ST-2
  • Year: 2011

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

Buy one, you won't regret it. The car is a masterpiece. I'm proud to be one of the first owners :)

#13 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 907 posts
Contributor

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Lol, I just went in and said about this, got handed my £500 and told to go away :P they don't even want me back for the test drive :(

Result!

Buy one, you won't regret it. The car is a masterpiece. I'm proud to be one of the first owners :)

Yeh I really am craving one of these but would just like to test drive one to convince myself before I commit, I've only bought my brand new ZS in November and it will depend on the deal they come up with I don't want to lose too much on the ZS after such a short time, mind I did get a cracking deal on that.

Fingers well and truly crossed.

#14 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Name: Ross
  • Ford Model: ST2

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

Yeh they have been available for a couple of months but hard to find one in a dealers as they are flying off the shelf. Hopefully there might be a few more around in a few weeks

As GuestyBFC said, you wont be dissapointed, I have the current S1600 and am getting an ST2 in Spirit Blue. I cannot wait. The car is as GuestyBFC said, a masterpiece. :D  :D

#15 funkylad

funkylad

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Name: ryan
  • Ford Model: fiesta ST2

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

hey guys, whats everyone paying for the ST2 ? I want one in spirit blue, but when i went into my local Evans Halshaw they said they didnt have any deals on and the car price is what it states on the ford website 

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users