Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cd6000 Refitted But Dont Know The Code

thecarpman

i upgraded my cd6000 unit to a dvd sat nav unit but im gonna change it back to the cd6000 i refitted it this morning but need to key in a code which i cant find in the ford booklets how can i find out the code

From what I hear you will need a unit serial number and a app on I phone that can generate the code for you so prob will be a charge incurred and a risk. This app I don't know cost or a name sorry I can't be of more help

gonna go into ford dealers with my details and ask hopefully its just a few clicks on the mouse and they tell me the code

gonna go into ford dealers with my details and ask hopefully its just a few clicks on the mouse and they tell me the code

Check your manual in the glove box should be printed on a card or on the first page of the manual

Take yourself to a decent car audio dealer, the ones I know can obtain your code from the serial nubers on the side of the set in seconds, and for a very reasonable price too. I go to a friend who runs a garage he rings his mate at the radio shop and I have the code in seconds (though you do need to take it out again, sorry)

Phil

Lenny's got a link in his signature, but for some reason it's not working for me, showing how to get the serial without removing it.

Anyway, on my stereo at least, switch it on and Press and Hold numbers 1 and 6. A whole lot of different letters and numbers will appear. The number you're looking for, on mine anyway, is the 2nd part of the first list ie M123456. I recorded the whole sequence on my tablet so I could pause it at leisure.

There are programmes available to download from various websites that will generate a code for you. If you Google what you are looking for I'm sure you'll find it ;)

Disclaimer: If this post breaches any FOC rules please delete.

• Like 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I found the keycode in my booklet (thought it was the key code not the radio code) tried to put the code in 6785 and nothing happened looked on you tube and I was putting the code in wrong I was pushing 6785 and its ment to be done through buttons 1-4 so push button 1 6times button 2 7times and so on then after pushing button 4 5times you push button 5 and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM music I just love youtube