Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1.25 Mk7 Zetec Progress Thread

Maxxxykins

Hi All,

Been a member of the forum for a few weeks now and I've got a lot of ideas for my first car, don't get me wrong the Fiesta is great, I just want it to look my own (although it will probably look like someone elses..)

After a good clean,

IMG_2862.jpg

Rained this morning -.-

IMG_3069.jpg

Not done anything to it yet, i'm going to start off small and then get onto the bigger stuff, I also will be adding links to where you can buy the stuff from etc, to help others.

Here's the list of what I want to do/add:

Swap the silver 15" 5 spoke alloys to the 17" gloss black Ford 5-spoke alloys
New tyres for the new alloys (No idea, there is a guide on my passenger door though)
Panther black Zetec S spoiler
Zetec S rear diffuser with panther black corners
Gloss black plastic interior
Alloy pedals & footrest
Stainless steel "Fiesta" door sills
Black/tinted headlight brows
Black/tinted wind deflectors
Tinted black back and rear windows
Red footwell lighting - http://www.wardenjp.com/stores/194.html - Thanks to iNath
Black iPhone & iPad connectors
Fiesta black carpets (mine didn't come with any :( ) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120897014162?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Focus RS gloss black foglight surrounds (They fit the MK7 apparently!)
Paint the front brake calipers red
Paint the back drums black
Get DMB gel overlays for front,back,steering wheel & centre caps (Black & Red most probably)
De-badge the "fiesta" badge off the back
Install/fix left rear foglight
Respray front bumper (scratched...)
Remove dent on passenger side door (only had it a week and somebody opened their door on it..)

I hope to get started on this soon, if you have any other suggestions or know where I could get some of these parts or have any guides then post away! I hope that when this is finished it will give other people ideas and help also.

Thanks for your time!

looks a nice fez you got and like the sound of the mods you want

looks a nice fez you got and like the sound of the mods you want

Cheers!

Not much happening at the moment,

Gave it another clean, should of took a picture before really but it was dirty trust me.. :')

IMG_3116.jpg

Slight beading, was raining very finely this morning,

IMG_3130.jpg

Anyway, the footwell bulbs arrived, and for something so cheap and small its made a difference already! Excuse the dirty floor.

Before:

IMG_3095.jpg

After:

IMG_30966.jpg

Doesn't look as good in the picture but they are bright and give off a substantial amount of light!

Bought some fiesta carpets aswell, looking at getting the fiesta scuff plates for the doors and Black Wind deflectors soon,

Waiting on my insurance company to see whether I can do the main modifications... give me strength, any ideas that could win them over?

• 1 year later...

So... didn't get to do what I wanted really, but a few things have happened since I last posted here!

So I got my wind deflectors and door sills,

IMG_6512.jpg

Then this happened...

IMG_6504.jpg

Looks worse than what it is but still wasn't good.

IMG_6505.jpg

All fixed!

IMG_6506.jpg

My friend got a zetec aswell, one of my other friends already had a style +, then two of my other friends both got new shape Zetec's! All our cars are black and white... strange.

IMG_6517.jpg

Then... Trustford came along and gave me this! Titanium is 10x better! Newer car, less miles, bigger engine & more toys! SHame it doesn't have the dress up kit though!

Got some DMB overlays, put my old wind deflectors, carpets, footwell lights and door sills in,

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

Decided to tango and add LED's, then decided to go all out and upgrade all my lights, didn't get before or after pics but you get the idea, I wanted a blue tinge but didn't want HID's, I went for Phillips Diamondbright, some LED sidelights and numberplate lights, Chrome indicators all round, Cree Reverse lights aswell! Might do some of the interior.. Just need to do the front fog lights and wing mirror indicators, found these two guides very useful! - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/12391-guide-mk7-fiesta-bulb-change/ & http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44461-access-rear-light-bulbs-on-mark-7/

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

Still waiting to buy my ST, probably another year or so, Not sure whether to get one in Frozen white or Panther Black, having owned both colours they both have their pro's and cons... Still staying with Ford for a while though! Thanks for looking!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club