Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

JAR897

Reasons to order!

56 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for the help, look forward to taking photos of myself sprawled naked on the bonet when it comes.

Can you please give us some notice before you do............you making your mind up about the colour..................and taking your clothes off all in one day.....more than just a mere mortal can handle think Ime going to have to lie down in a darkened room....where are my pills......ah yes the immodium......

RIIIDAA Posted Today, 09:26 PM

I actually came up with the perfect answer to his boggle this morning while zooming to work in the Green Hornet.

Order the damn car in sea grey for long term, then body wrap the car in white vinyl professionally.

Including the windscreen.......?? :D

Kristal

2 weeks ago I ordered my Ford Fiesta Titanium Black Panther no extras car from Dagenham motors. They quoted me 12 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long being an impatient woman! I WANT IT NOW!! I feel your pain lol!

Finally, someone I can share my pain with!

will probably do God save the Queen

The s*x Pistols version of course or maybe 'My Way' by Sid Vicious. I've just thought of some songs for JAR:

All day and all of the night' - The Kinks

Always on my mind' - Elvis

Be Here Now - Oasis

Black or White - Michael Jackson :lol:

The Day that never comes - Metallica

Everybody's Talking' (we certainly are) - Harry Nilsson

Hangin' on the Telephone (DealDrivers) - Blondie

It's now or never - Elvis (again :rolleyes: )

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf

People are Strange - The Doors