Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

V14 Tax Refund

iNVADER84

Has anyone done this before?

Just PXed my car and took the tax disc for a refund.

The v14 has confused me a little though.

Do I just fill out the form, attach the tax disc and send it off or do I have to write a covering letter saying when/where it was part exed and/or include the yellow part of the v5c I have been left with as well?

Basically, I don't want them denying me the 4 months left on it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Just fill it out and send it off. They don't need to know anything about the car, that is done separately.

yeah just put your details in the form, stick the tax disc on and send it off, you will get all your full months outstanding, so if you sent it off on day 1 of 7 months tax left, you will get 6 months rebate...

As others have said, just fill it out, attach the disk and send it off, as long as it's in the post before the first of the month you'll get that months allowance back as well, even if they don't actually receive it until the second or third of the month, (They check the postmark for the date of posting)