Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1988 Granada Scorpio 4X4

Granada Dean

Hi, I have a fantastic 1988 Granada Scorpio 4x4. 18,000 miles from new! Would love to hear your comments.

Seems like a very nice car! and a 4x4 as well! that is sheek!

Welcome to the club, and I hope you find a lot of idea's here for how to keep your car in tip top condition and see if theres any modification idea's you can get from the boards :)

proper car :)

thats a rare beast with that mileage, hows the body holding up?

hi from hull

Hi, thanks for your comments. The body work is in perfect condition. Please take a look at the photos I have posted on the gallery.

werent all the 4x4's cosworth engines?......those puppies can move...preferred the black interior though, so on that note ill give ya a couple of hundred for it ;)

love the grannies in black, i have the smaller 2.0 in black, but still a lovely drive...

it was fashionable to take the mickey out of the grannies back then, quite handy that as it meant you could pick up some serious car kitted out with everyrhing you could want at the time, for little money

mine cost about 300 notes when i bought it about 7 years ago, the facelift model, in black, full black leather, working air con, working electric and heated seats....the list goes on and on..am about to offload it as i just dont use it enough these days, spend more on car tax than fuel...sigh

yours must be worth a few bob though, have seen some cracking examples of these that have been restored, the cossie engine tended to get hammered a bit, so an original with such low mileage could be a very rare car

Welcome to the club pal

Thanks for your comments wase16ll. Mine is not a cosworth engine, which I understand is even more rare! Hasn't been altered in any way. Take a look at the pics on gallery.