• Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

On 05/01/2017 at 9:49 AM, Lenny said:

Looking great 👍

the larger illumination on the premium tail lights are ideal for racing Vauxhall's because they remain visible from greater distances at night compared to standard focus tail units,

So the Vauxhall driver can see you really are that far ahead of them on the road and not hiding down a side lane with your lights turned off 😎

Haha made me chuckle.

I remember when I had my fiesta st and a corsa with a drain pipe was infront of me leaving big gaps infront of him. So he could speed up and show off his new exhaust sound 😂 I got fed up of his speeding up and slowing down so the next time he left a gap. I showed off my little ST and jumped infront of him. He didnt like that one bit. Looking through my mirror he seemed grumpy and his mates laughing.

1 hour ago, MikesFocusZS said:

Haha made me chuckle.

I remember when I had my fiesta st and a corsa with a drain pipe was infront of me leaving big gaps infront of him. So he could speed up and show off his new exhaust sound 😂 I got fed up of his speeding up and slowing down so the next time he left a gap. I showed off my little ST and jumped infront of him. He didnt like that one bit. Looking through my mirror he seemed grumpy and his mates laughing.

Did he offer to drop his mates off at McDonald's before trying it again 😁