Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is Your Mileage ? Who's Racked Them Up ?

Alexm

Not bad going!

2008 Mondeo Zetec bought two weeks before Christmas 2012 with 44k on the clock.

As of today, has hit 61k! <-- currently a taxi.

No tyres changed yet, was serviced last week, have replaced main beam and rear break light. Have also attached 4wind deflectors!

Focus ST2 - 98K - still going strong

Focus ST3 - 17k

Fiesta ST - 54k

My May 2008 Zafira 19 cdti 120 bhp has just turned 18k, no problems, so far. :D .

how about my 'fleet' if cars

my mums 2006/55 reg 1.6 petrol Focus saloon is at 50,000 miles. parts replaced, service items, front pads, 2x tyres, ignition coil (x2)

my uncles 2006/06 reg 1.6 petrol Focus hatchback is at 60,000 miles. parts (which i have) replaced. front pads, service items, bulbs.

my 2005/55 reg 1.1 Smart Forfour is at 102700 miles. parts replaced. service items, bulbs front discs (not pads), tyres, 1x rear hub bearing, alternator, valve shims

my grandads (formally my uncles) 2000/X reg 1.4 petrol Seat Leon is at 122,000 miles. parts replaced (to my knowledge), service items, tyres, clutch (covered under warranty), 2x cam belts 3x EGR valves (warranty), 1x ECU (warranty), 1 set front disc and pads (replaced at 90k), 1x rear pads (replaced at about 110k), bulbs

and finally my uncles 2006/06 reg 2.2 diesel Honda Civic is at close to 170,000 miles, parts replaced. service items, tyres 1 set front discs (replaced at 50,000), 2x front pads, 1x rear pads, 1x exhaust manifold (warranty).

and that is a combined mileage of 504,000 miles

how about my 'fleet' if cars

my mums 2006/55 reg 1.6 petrol Focus saloon is at 50,000 miles. parts replaced, service items, front pads, 2x tyres, ignition coil (x2)

my uncles 2006/06 reg 1.6 petrol Focus hatchback is at 60,000 miles. parts (which i have) replaced. front pads, service items, bulbs.

my 2005/55 reg 1.1 Smart Forfour is at 102700 miles. parts replaced. service items, bulbs front discs (not pads), tyres, 1x rear hub bearing, alternator, valve shims

my grandads (formally my uncles) 2000/X reg 1.4 petrol Seat Leon is at 122,000 miles. parts replaced (to my knowledge), service items, tyres, clutch (covered under warranty), 2x cam belts 3x EGR valves (warranty), 1x ECU (warranty), 1x front disc and pads (replaced at 90k), 1x rear pads (replaced at about 110k), bulbs

and finally my uncles 2006/06 reg 2.2 diesel Honda Civic is at close to 170,000 miles, parts replaced. service items, tyres 1x front disc (replaced at 50,000), 2x front pads, 1x rear pads, 1x exhaust manifold (warranty).

and that is a combined mileage of 504,000 miles

Hold on, so your Forfour has managed 102,000 miles without wearing out brake pads?

Secondly, why have both the Seat and the Honda had just one disc replaced? I was always told you should replace both discs at the same time.

111,111 Yesterday! :) Focus Mk2 Zetec 1.6 100bhp 55 Plate.

103,757 - Air con condensor, N/S suspension mount, N/S driveshaft oil seal.

111,067 - service, one shock leaking, ball joint needs replacement. - Booked in next week :)

Ed

mkgs.jpg

Hold on, so your Forfour has managed 102,000 miles without wearing out brake pads?

Secondly, why have both the Seat and the Honda had just one disc replaced? I was always told you should replace both discs at the same time.

appologies. i have corrected the Seat and Honda. with the exceptions of the Seat and Civic which were bought brand new by my uncle, the others were bought 2nd hand.

the reason for replacing just the discs and not the pads on my forfour was that the discs had a fairly big lip on them when i bought it but the pads we about 25% worn, so in my eyes it made more sence to replace the discs and reuse the pads

appologies. i have corrected the Seat and Honda. with the exceptions of the Seat and Civic which were bought brand new by my uncle, the others were bought 2nd hand.

the reason for replacing just the discs and not the pads on my forfour was that the discs had a fairly big lip on them when i bought it but the pads we about 25% worn, so in my eyes it made more sence to replace the discs and reuse the pads

Ah, I see! I thought you'd owned it from new and the brake pads were still good after 102,000 miles - that would be a miracle!

My 2012 Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Econetic has 44.450 miles. But probably counts as high considering it is only 16 months old!!

Ah, I see! I thought you'd owned it from new and the brake pads were still good after 102,000 miles - that would be a miracle!

well your going to like this even better. the Seat is still on its original rear discs. and the Civic is still on its original clutch and feel like new

Hello gang. It's been a long time sense I last logged on here...

My car has recently been for it's first service from last month ever sense I owned the car for over a year and it's on 49791 miles on the clock today :)

George Hartas.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club