Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks Like Im Staying

k13r4n

Ok guys I recently said I was getting a fiesta metal. The docs were signed all was needed was a copy of my license then I was to collect the car. But I was given the news that I'm now unemployed as I was made redundant so I'm having to stick with the focus so I'm trying to keep my job hunting or I will loose the focus too.

Sorry to hear that Kieran , hope something turns up for you m8

Not nice in the same boat just had my pay off and been lucky enough to get a job straight away albeit on a lot less but it's work something will turn up good luck with your search .

Sorry fella hopefully you find something soon.

sorry to hear about this mate keep your chin up and something will come along.

Rotten luck indeed.

Hopefully it's just a temporary setback.

Ok guys thanks for the moral boosting messages much appreciated. I can confirm I have a new job as a motor parts delivery driver for a company called Dingbro start tomorrow so I dunno maybe I will be joining the fiesta bunch but I have until Wednesday to decided

• Like 1

Hi, good luck mate, having been in the situation of having my hours cut from one school then being made redundant at another I know how you feel. Fortuanately for me things worked out ok so I really do hope they will also for you..

May i be the first to applaud your almost instantaneous reuniting with a job! Much credit to you for turning it around so quickly!

• Like 1

It's a great feeling when you get a job, even if only out of work for a short period.

It can seem daunting if getting back to it after a longer period.

I have only ever been out of work for 2 years and that was because I was getting over surgery for a broken back, my wife was off work for 6 years after cancer surgery and treatments pretty much made her housebound, she's been back in employment for 4 years now and is working like a loony and tucking away as many shifts as she can.

I may not always like being in work but conversely don't think I could stand being out of work again, two years of daytime TV and wasted time royally did my head in (Teletubbies and Trisha overdose ;))

It's a great feeling when you get a job, even if only out of work for a short period.

It can seem daunting if getting back to it after a longer period.

I have only ever been out of work for 2 years and that was because I was getting over surgery for a broken back, my wife was off work for 6 years after cancer surgery and treatments pretty much made her housebound, she's been back in employment for 4 years now and is working like a loony and tucking away as many shifts as she can.

I may not always like being in work but conversely don't think I could stand being out of work again, two years of daytime TV and wasted time royally did my head in (Teletubbies and Trisha overdose ;))

Looks like you haven't heard of Jeremy Kyle and in total I only lost a day's work but my new job gets me 5 days more hols a year, almost a £1 an hour more and I'm working 9hrs 5 days a week, with some Saturday work and also been told I can get parts for myself cheaper than the garages get them :-) and also heard get 2 or 3 bonuses a year if we do well

Looks like you haven't heard of Jeremy Kyle and in total I only lost a day's work but my new job gets me 5 days more hols a year, almost a £1 an hour more and I'm working 9hrs 5 days a week, with some Saturday work and also been told I can get parts for myself cheaper than the garages get them :-) and also heard get 2 or 3 bonuses a year if we do well

thats very jammy mate

fair play on the new job

Very nice indeed, so a bit of a result and a favour when your last company ditched you.

Jeremy Kyle? that a hole just asks to be smacked, pure bear baiting TV if ever i saw it.

so erm... kieran parts plus... if we need any parts...? how much comission do you ask :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club