Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

i wish..... Already on 1700 miles! Not had it a month yet....

And i have 2 stone chips on the lower front bumper..... :-(

i wish..... Already on 1700 miles! Not had it a month yet....

And i have 2 stone chips on the lower front bumper..... :-(

Omg me too just above the black splitter bit.

Black mirrors nice touch, would look nice with black alloys and red callipers. My friend just got an s1600 with the blue stripes. Similar to what Allan said screams out attention. Nice car though =)

Think I'll order some mirror caps, wasn't sure about black alloys as they sometimes fade and go cloudy/grey, however wasn't sure what to do with the callipers as I'm not sure if they would look out of place painted red if the alloys weren't black??

A photo shop to see how black alloys would look with red may be an idea. If you leave your alloys the same colour and do the callipers red will no doubt still stand out and look nice. I'm looking to get my callipers and back hub done to compliment my alloys.

They are the same as the car. When I initially got it Ford said it was Gun Metal Grey, but when I got my alloys done I was told Midnight Sky. I was thinking of doing Monster Green but that's a bit in your face, so I'm stuck until I can decide lol.

How about mountune yellow, I'm warming to the idea of red form myself however I see people with red callipers everywhere so wanted to stand out a little, i might go for a gold/bronze type colour.

Checkout this bay of e store i found they have a selection of colours including some metallic options.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CarTrade-Adhesives/_i.html?rt=nc&_nkw=calliper%20paint&_sid=102935380&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1581&_pgn=2

Mountune Yellow hmm never actually thought of that... Will need to have a look could be a winner. I clicked the link and that's a very unique colour. Thinking that for you callipers? I know what you mean with the red callipers, you must be looking for a unique look to be different as well =)

Graham, if you follow the link again and then look at the sellers shop and search the sellers shop they must have a dozen or so colours and a fair few in pearlescent. I had a solid darker yellow on my silver Volvo and that looked ace.

I'm wanting something to stand out against the red, was thinking of a red and black theme hence the effort at photo shopping some black side stripes and black mirrors just wondering how to offset the callipers as I'm quite against black alloys as they're a pain in the !Removed!. Perhaps I could go gun metal grey with them as that colour shows less dust and dirt IMO.

I guess I thought something pearlescent would just stand out more they even do a pearlescent red...

Why don't you do mountune yellow on your car? Then i can see if it looks good and do the same lol

I have just carried out the most important upgrade of my car I'll ever need to do-

20130529_165650.jpg

20130529_165757.jpg

If you aren't sure what it's all about, search YouTube and see. :d

I have just carried out the most important upgrade of my car I'll ever need to do-

20130529_165650.jpg

20130529_165757.jpg

If you aren't sure what it's all about, search YouTube and see. :D

I want one :D

Trunk monkey should come as an option for all cars

• Like 1

Ill have a browse through and check some colours. You've got a lot of good ideas, you focusing on style or going to do any performance?

Yeah I'm looking at both... I've already fitted a k&n panel filter with some extra induction ports in the air box.

I'm having a full mongoose system fitted (Collins perfomance asked to use my car for testing) see the mongoose group buy discount thread I started if we can get ten names down as interested they'll be able to offer 20-25% off any system. http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43839-group-buy-mongoose-exhausts-for-fiesta-10-ecoboost/page-3

I'm also looking to remap spoke with the guys at Collins performance and its something they can look at whilst I'm there for the exhaust testing.

• Like 1

Fitted my scuff plates :D

post-41938-0-53753900-1369949025_thumb.j

• Like 1

Scuffed an alloy :(

Gutted for you!

Very nice Stephen that will sound sweet. Liking the scuffates something else I need to purchasing. Alongside my ford owners sticker ;). Ill have a look in regards to exhaust system. They wanted to do testing on yours?

• Like 1

Gutting for the Alloy. Ford hit mine whilst it was in for a service.

Very nice Stephen that will sound sweet. Liking the scuffates something else I need to purchasing. Alongside my ford owners sticker ;). Ill have a look in regards to exhaust system. They wanted to do testing on yours?

Yeah they wanted a test car to design a new system for the 1.0 ecoboosts.

Nice so they going to fit it all for free or give you a good discount

Nice so they going to fit it all for free or give you a good discount

Think it was £150 or something daft for a full system... :D

Not much as the wife has taken it to get her hair cut LOL