Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

I've gone with HID's for main and dipped beams and fog's, I got a deal so was like why not :P

So is that 3 sets of ballasts you've had to secure in the engine bay? H7 for dipped and what for the main and fogs? LED Sidelights too?

Yeah 3 sets of ballasts lmao, but no to sidelights - The ST is an ST2 so has the LED DRL's, I do have HID sidelights somewhere though lol

I've gone with HID's for main and dipped beams and fog's, I got a deal so was like why not :P

do you have any problems when you use you main beams to flash other drivers rather than turning them on to use for a long period of time. Some people have said that they could blow or surely they wouldnt have time to "heat" up when you first try and flash another driver?

Did you say HID in the main and fogs...

Just curious as the dipped beam is projector already, but the others are not! Are you replacing the reflector lens in the main beam to a projector lens with the HID Kit?

Just replacing the sidelights with LED's and putting LED's in the side mirror repeaters... Due to the angle or the bulb holder in the mirror repeaters i chose the 360 light, looks good.

Took me 9 hours from this:

IMAG0219.jpg

To This:

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0258-1.jpg

• Like 1

Just picked up my new toy yesterday... I have to say thanks guys! I wasn't sure about the Zetec S but after driving it, I couldn't have been more wrong about it!

post-44898-0-23377700-1372783774_thumb.j

Took me 9 hours from this:IMAG0219.jpg

To This:IMAG0254.jpgIMAG0256.jpgIMAG0258-1.jpg

Can you explain your process? If you got the st style pack you would have got that colour calipers, brake discs and illuminated scuff plates.

Did you say HID in the main and fogs...

Just curious as the dipped beam is projector already, but the others are not! Are you replacing the reflector lens in the main beam to a projector lens with the HID kit?

Replace them? I think not! It's the yobbo-mobile for a reason... to be annoying and such.

It doesn't really get much road use, so it's all good because on the track anything goes :P I'll probably be pulling them off though, they'll probably be more of an annoyance to myself rather than anyone else - the dipped beams will stay, even with the legality issues.

Can you explain your process? If you got the st style pack you would have got that colour calipers, brake discs and illuminated scuff plates.

Style pack is not an option is South Africa.

Basically sanded the rims down to remove the gloss clear coat. After that, a good degrease and clean with laquer thinners. Two coats of primer, and then masking and applying the colors. When all was dry, two coats of clear laquer.

Style pack is not an option is South Africa.

Basically sanded the rims down to remove the gloss clear coat. After that, a good degrease and clean with laquer thinners. Two coats of primer, and then masking and applying the colors. When all was dry, two coats of clear laquer.

Thats a shame, but you did an amazing job!! Bravo!! Still got a few weeks before i get my frozen white st-2 with style pack!! Can't wait...your very lucky!!

Nope, but tomorrow I'll find out because I'm putting my gloss black ones back in, which are sat in the old broken bumper and luckily aren't damaged.

Any joy with swapping out the matte grille's for your gloss black ones? how easy was it to do? is it easy to take them out with a bumper thats still attached to the car? :P

Ended up with a day repairing the track car instead >.< and looks like the next 2 days will be for filming on Friday. Fun times.

Thats a shame, but you did an amazing job!! Bravo!! Still got a few weeks before i get my frozen white st-2 with style pack!! Can't wait...your very lucky!!

Thanks man, my back is still hurting though.

are you going to change the back box to have a dual exhaust or soöething? i want the rear ST diffuser, quoted 300 for paint and parts and installation. And the only thing stopping me is that i cant change anything on the exhaust till the 2year warranty has run out =( would like to know if it looks good without. ( there is a cut out for the exhaust)

Not sure yet, gonna wait to see what I can get away with. ie change the back box, leave it as it is, or e even add a dummy tail pipe.

well it would be really nice if you could get a picture of it with just changing the back diffuser. =D that would help me alot. i looked at the cut out the other day and it isnt very deep but yeah may look awkward...

What was the price on the diffuser? Sounds like something I'll end up breaking at some point :P

Not sure yet, gonna wait to see what I can get away with. ie change the back box, leave it as it is, or e even add a dummy tail pipe.

ST Rear diffuser looks stunning! Wouldnt like to mess around with the exhaust though, which is one of the most appealing parts of that diffuser..

My quote was 150 for both parts. its on european parts

Sounds good to me. Painted or not? Not really a big issue seeing I can do it myself.

Not painted. It's 300 for parts paint and changing it.

I think it's not too bad actually I was expecting more.

I've paid £150 for mine. I'm going to pay someone to paint it & fit it myself.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club