Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

Drove my friends 2013 Kia Rio today, quiet and comfortable car to drive but the gear box was rubbery, steering vague and lacked on centre weight - nice for the short drive but much much happier in my Fiesta! (even if it is an 06)

I totally get you there - I really like the looks of the Kia Rio and considered buying one but had the same experience as you.. and the instrument panel looks really strange to me. I'm so happy that I went with the Fiesta instead, I love that little fun car! :)

I got bored and had paint so done the mirrors and front grill.post-48260-139489973563_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Did you do that yourself??

Yeah (: never done anything like it before so we'll happy with the results. The wrap only cost £4 off eBay aswell! Bargain (;

Washed and polished looks so good. Next plan when a little warmer is to clay bar, and full wax treatment and clean inside wheels and wax them up.

Changed dipped beam, side lights and de-tangooed the indicator bulbs

Fitted new Ford Richbrook Gear knob

Fitted a boot light led strip and a richbrook aerial :) seen as she's already clean from last weeks wheel removal/polish and clean.

Fitted a boot light led strip and a richbrook aerial :) seen as she's already clean from last weeks wheel removal/polish and clean.

Could you give me a link to the aerial?

Gave the car a proper wax with some simoniz the first time I've ever applied it after washing the car took me well over 2 hours that stuff don't half make you work!

Shattered.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Nope radio works perfect and dab works just the same as it did too.

Isn't the DAB aerial separate to the one on the roof?

Couldn't tell you ? both work fine still anyway :)

Gave the car a good jetwash, It was stinking dirty and hadn't been done since January.

Meant to fit my EGR blanking plate but got distracted by work:(

So did I but in metallic black :) and wingmirrors and had a sun strip put on how much did u pay

post-43882-0-80197300-1395299088_thumb.j

post-43882-0-79826100-1395299127_thumb.j

Love the metallic.. I was getting wings too but in end he didnt have enough time.. also done sunstrip but not entirely how I wanted it as he was struggling to get inside mirror off, how did u manage to take urs off? I paid £60 for roof and u?

I took mine to a bloke who has being doing it for 17 years so he took the mirror out and spoiler off cost me 160 for roof wingmirrors and sun strip but he had to order the wrap in I have taken all my cars to him and never had a problem plus get a 8 year guarantee

That's great he's done a fantastic job :) can I ask again about interior mirror how did he get this off or is sunstrip outside? Thanks :)

I wasn't there when he took it off sorry but when he pug it back on it just looked like he stick it on I know on older cars you just heated them up because they were just a sticky pad holding them on and my sunstrip is on the inside

Had the roof wrapped :)

Looks good Katie. Can I ask where you are in Yorkshire, I saw a white Fiesta with a black roof today on my way home form work Leeds-Halifax, was it you?

Morinig :) I'm in Hull not far off there though x

Ah I lived in Hull for a few years then in Howden before moving back to Halifax.

Whereabouts are you in Hull?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app