Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Work Repair

BradKnowles

Hello,

First of all i had my focus parked outside my girlfriends on her estate and at half past 3 woke up to 3 loud bangs ran outside and a brick had been thrown through my back window...

9qky6h.jpg

This window i had repaired today so this is now fixed however at 18 this has taken a big dent out of my wallet! The other brick hit the top of my car i presume the jealous sad little tramps which through this probably meant to hit my rear side window. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas on how i can sort this out, its not asif i can take the pannel off because it is the whole side of my car!?

2znpk46.jpg

I cannot claim through my insurance for this because my excess is £400 plus they will put my insurance up because i will have had a claim and also i would lose my year no claims which i need at 18!

Any advise would be appreciated, cheers

where you from mate, im in manchester and do bodywork. sorry to see your car like that first of all. your car needs a bit of filler in it and then painting, but your probably looking around £350-£450

Im from Bolton, I cant actually believe its happened i work my !Removed! off for my car! I have a mate who does body repair so will get a quote from him and let you know, i was considering doing the work myself to save money however i am an it technition not a mechanic :unsure:

no need for it is there id be well p*issed if that was my car mate. no cctv in the area ??

There was up the road but its a rough area, the police said to me they could tell i wasnt from around there but even when the cctv shows the lads running away they cant prove they did it. There was one of them stood on the corner when i ran outside then he ran off, they said it didnt prove it was them, i asked who stands on a street corner at 3:30am!? its a joke ive even had to cancel my holiday next month and im going to be skint for the next two months, they need sorting out haha!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club