Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Foci_st3

2013 Focus Zetec S Pedals

9 posts in this topic

Finally got round to fitting some zetec s pedal covers, original plan was to buy from ford but at about £15 each for brake n clutch and £51 for the whole accel pedal was a bit much so went for some of the ebay sets that cost £9 and seem to fit really well.

image_zps6d725191.jpg

They look quite smart for £9!

I was looking for these for my Focus, keep getting told you can't get them.

Am I right in thinking the only "genuine Fordl" way is to get an entirely new accelerator pedal then? So a Zetec S has a different pedal assembly to the rest?

I imagine the entire pedal would be quite difficult to change too....

yeah i like them very smart indeed.. great price too !!!
please could i have the link :-)

this is them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Foot-Pedal-Cover-Clutch-Brake-Accelerator-Cover-For-FORD-FOCUS-MK2-MK3-BA04-/251252277193?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7fcd7fc9

the brake and clutch pedals completely replace the stock pedal rubbers

the accelerator cover fits over the existing accelerator pedal

Oliverb likes this

I would also think they will fit the mk2.5 aswell, it took me a while to finally find them on eBay but from the layout the only difference is the style of the metal and rubber mold but the actual part that keeps it attached is the same. So far mine are holding up fine but even if they last a year at £8 that's still a money well spent.

Oliverb likes this

Cheers for the link Charlie :)
Will purchase them soon :) oooh the list just gets longer....
really stuggling to find the 5dr ZS side skirts .. i may have to resort buying of fordparts at £250ish :(

took me a while to finally find them on ebay

i linked these on a few threads a fair while ago lol a long with the old style st pedal set i've got

quite easy to find

Just ordered a set for my Mk2.5. Can't wait to get them fitted. They do look quite smart and for that price, you can't really go wrong :)