AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ian dean

Unknown Part

8 posts in this topic

hi i have a part left over from a engine build mycar was in a garage and wanted stupid prices for parts so i got my car back i have had it rebuilt but got this over any ideas would be greatly thankful post-41044-0-04558300-1368361113_thumb.j

no idea mate, sorry. i take it the guys who fitted your engine didnt know either?

i tried to mate but i have been back there and they no longer operate and the mobile number is constantly turned off

Just had a quick look at mine not sure if it looks like the end off the vacuum hose leads down to the right by the dipstick does it look as if a 10mm hose/pipe would go in it ??

it looks like a 10mm hose/pipe would fit in it.

I would have a look at the vacuum pump to see if the hose is attached looks about that size can't really think of anything else that size poss they nafed the original and replaced it and that was the old part ?

okay thanks very much appreciated ill check it out tomorow when the weather is not as bad

i agree with above the threaded end should fit in the block with a 10mm hose attatched