Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Night Shifts Suck..

Oliverb

Hi All,

I assume most of you will be tucked up in bed right now as i type this, but as for me, I am on a night shift, I hope you all feel my pain, no? I didn't think so...

Anyways, I have read it before and I can't remember where or who mentioned it. but yes, I have another rear valance question!

What is the colour code for the lower part of the rear valance, IF* I was to get the grey?

I have a silver focus and want to know what colour you all think would be best best! I think I like the grey colour that seems to be most popular on the zetec s kit!

I do like black that some have, however I am fussy and I think that at some angles and at night it's not clear to see that there is anything there (if that makes sense)

Now you all may be thinking why ask us if you like the grey LOL!! answer - I want other people to like my car as well as myself..so what you guys think will look best others should like too :-)

What do you all think...????

• Like 1

I'd love to help but I had a month long battle with ford... There is no paint code for the grey bit on the Zs kit!

Ollie mate we have a lot in common,

I am working nights this week too 11-7 and I haven't slept a wink since 8am yesterday,

Their is no set colour for the diffuser section.

I went to Halfords and picked up a can of ford moondust silver, which is my car colour.

I then picked up other cans of gray to find a good contrast.

So I went with peugeot graphite gray,

I bought 3 cans of it and give them to the body shop to spray the section.

They only used 2 cans so I had kept the reciept and returned the left over can and bought some wax lol

Here is mine:

IMG_20130405_085342_zps3fb58fa4.jpg

Image2324.jpg

Image1984.jpg

4072020LAGUNA20008.jpg

Personally i prefer night shifts, it's when all the loonies come out.

• Like 1

I'd love to help but I had a month long battle with ford... There is no paint code for the grey bit on the Zs kit!

Thank you mate ..

Ollie mate we have a lot in common,

I am working nights this week too 11-7 and I haven't slept a wink since 8am yesterday,

Their is no set colour for the diffuser section.

I went to halfords and picked up a can of ford moondust silver, which is my car colour.

I then picked up other cans of gray to find a good contrast.

So I went with peugeot graphite gray,

I bought 3 cans of it and give them to the body shop to spray the section.

They only used 2 cans so I had kept the reciept and returned the left over can and bought some wax lol

Here is mine:

IMG_20130405_085342_zps3fb58fa4.jpg

Image2324.jpg

Image1984.jpg

4072020LAGUNA20008.jpg

Ah Lenny I feel for you then mate, nights absolutely kill me! Especially when it gets to about 3am !!

Right ok, I will have a look for a similar colour then I think however I may go a tad lighter..

Thanks for your help yet again :-)

I have got to go on hunt soon for a local body shop to spray my body kit at a reasonable price !

I am just after the 5dr sides, !Removed! impossible they are no where to be seen..

• Like 1

Personally i prefer night shifts, it's when all the loonies come out.

You do..???

It really depends who I am on nights shifts with, some of my staff team are miserable !!

• Like 1

My two colleagues don't complain or get unhappy although sometimes they do whine (and bark).

;)

• Like 3

I prefer nights , i don't have to attend dozens of meetings on night shift :)

• Like 1

Ah Lenny I feel for you then mate, nights absolutely kill me! Especially

I am just after the 5dr sides, !Removed! impossible they are no where to be seen..

may help to know that the side skirts for zetecS and ST are exactly the same from 2005-2010 Mk2 and Mk2.5

may help to know that the side skirts for zetecS and ST are exactly the same from 2005-2010 Mk2 and Mk2.5

Oh ! Well I didn't know that !

Ha

Thanks

I do 7 shifts 3 back then 4 nights 7.30 till 9.00 then 3 off then 2 backs 2 days 3nights so i know how you feel

Ive seen a few focus with the rear spoiler some black which looks a bit odd to be honest a silver one on a silver car lennys graphite looks a good bet and will suit all colours or you could carbon wrap it but it may look a bit tacky

Looking extremely good lenny

• Like 2

I do 7 shifts 3 back then 4 nights 7.30 till 9.00 then 3 off then 2 backs 2 days 3nights so i know how you feel

Ive seen a few focus with the rear spoiler some black which looks a bit odd to be honest a silver one on a silver car lennys graphite looks a good bet and will suit all colours or you could carbon wrap it but it may look a bit tacky

Looking extremely good lenny

Thanks Arthur,

DMB have supplied some matching grey Ford GT side stripes should be here anytime now.

I've requested Wednesday night off work as I'm heading to ford on Thursday,

Can't get the whole night off so I'm in 11-3am lol why can't I do 7pm-11pm instead

The whole point was to sleep that night.

I'll collapse in the show room floor.

Can imagine:

Sales man opens side door on the B-max

And there's lenny snoring his head off in a puddle of slobber lol

• Like 1

How !Removed! typical Lenny !!

Pull a sicky and enjoy your day....being tired is not the one !!!!!

• Like 2

Important update !!!!!

Nights still suck !!!

must say i much profer nights to, awkward tryna sleep during a day though

• Like 1

must say i much profer nights to, awkward tryna sleep during a day though

Mate as soon as it hits 3am I know I will be needing my bed !!..

• Like 1

Strangely enough, with blackout blinds and a nice cool, quiet room I can sleep easier in the day than at night.

• Like 1

have never worked nights but i work permanent split shift 6am-9.30am then 2.30pm-6pm but im busy during my 5 hr lunch break lol as i run my own company in that time

• Like 2

I used to work shifts in the RAF, 2 days of 8am till 8pm then 2 nights of 8pm till 8am...Never did actually do a full night...i got the office chairs out and slept... TV gets boring after 2am...when family guy and american dad finish. lol

Even when i left the bus company put me on lates, mind you its alot more fun at nights...drunks sleeping on the bus and you get back to the depot with a bus load lol

but now i either work 7am till 3pm or 11pm till 7pm....

Still i prefer the lates, not a morning person at all...

• Like 1

I'm an anti-social type of guy so nights suit me just fine.

Ususl pattern is two days fron 6am to 8pm then nights from 6pm to 8am (the two extra hours are for paperwork/grooming the dogs and digging the crap out of the patrol car).

By i bet your a barrell of laughs when it comes to time to do paperwork. Lol :p

Depends on how many arrests i've made.

Arrest reports are fun really (not)

• Like 2