Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal Footwell Lighting

scotthunter

I will shortly be picking up a Fiesta Metal. It comes with the Sony DAB option. I was wondering which footwell LED's to go for? I have red ones in my ZS which fitted into the exiting holders, and matched the interior's red theme.

I have noticed that with the Sony DAB option the electronic display has a blue theme, so would blue be the best colour to go for? I can't confirm this as I haven't seen the interior of the Metal at night yet.

Can anyone point me to a link on eBay to buy suitable blue LED Bulbs? I assume the holders are fitted in the Metal?

Scott

I will shortly be picking up a Fiesta Metal. It comes with the Sony DAB option. I was wondering which footwell LED's to go for? I have red ones in my ZS which fitted into the exiting holders, and matched the interior's red theme.

I have noticed that with the Sony DAB option the electronic display has a blue theme, so would blue be the best colour to go for? I can't confirm this as I haven't seen the interior of the Metal at night yet.

Can anyone point me to a link on eBay to buy suitable blue LED bulbs? I assume the holders are fitted in the Metal?

Scott

Hi Scott i just traded my S1600 an got a new St2 and had the same dilemma as you and was going to put blue footwells in but the thing with that is i have red ambient lighting round the cup holder an across the glovebox aswell as the scuff plates light red with bright LEDs so i went with red in the footwells and blue ones in the interior lights beaming down to match the stereo and other controls :) I got mine off eBay and went with 3 SMDs 501 t10 5050 red ones and there super bright on the pedals and footwells , got them for £3.98 inc postage from Partsulike .co.uk .

I also got my blue interior ones from them aswell but on the new fiesta's ford use the same type unit as in the titanium models with map read lights so there different to yours and what was on my old S1600 so best you look in the handbook to see what ones you need for those .

Hope this helps you in your choice of what colour to go for : )

Mark

Hope this helps

30812123640.jpg

Is this what you mean? It looks nice. Nice new motor btw, looks sick in white. I bet your well chuffed.

I'm trying to track down what the interior of a Metal looks like at night and if I should stick my red leds from my ZS into the new car, or go for something different.

Hi Scott i just traded my S1600 an got a new St2 and had the same dilemma as you and was going to put blue footwells in but the thing with that is i have red ambient lighting round the cup holder an across the glovebox aswell as the scuff plates light red with bright LEDs so i went with red in the footwells and blue ones in the interior lights beaming down to match the stereo and other controls :) I got mine off eBay and went with 3 SMDs 501 t10 5050 red ones and there super bright on the pedals and footwells , got them for £3.98 inc postage from Partsulike .co.uk .
I also got my blue interior ones from them aswell but on the new fiesta's ford use the same type unit as in the titanium models with map read lights so there different to yours and what was on my old S1600 so best you look in the handbook to see what ones you need for those .
Hope this helps you in your choice of what colour to go for : )

Mark
Hope this helps

30812123640.jpg

Is this what you mean? It looks nice. Nice new motor btw, looks sick in white. I bet your well chuffed.

I'm trying to track down what the interior of a Metal looks like at night and if I should stick my red leds from my ZS into the new car, or go for something different.

Yes that's what i mean but my footwells were those horrid yellow type like in the number lights , the pic you put up is the titanium model and the have more ambient lighting as does the focus !

Don't you like white Scott as my St is in frozen white as i am on my 4th car in white :)

The metal is all black interior isn't it ? My new St has black headlining and the dash is black as is the door cards with seats being partial leather and smoke storm cloth on bit you sit on , back an head rests an more or less as dark as the metal and looks cool with red and blue lighting :)

Yes i am chuffed with my new toy even at my 49years young an would say my best St as also owned st170s and st225s in the past , this one is like a go-kart and great punching out of roundabouts an bends in 2nd and 3rd as already pee'd off a Mk1 focus rs plus a Renault r26 230 off the same roundabout near where i live out smarting them into the next roundabout and that's before mine gets the Mountune treatment ;)

White is definitely the colour of the moment. Personally I don't like the look of the front end of the new ST, although wouldn't say no to one ;-) Maybe in a year or so when I don't have to pay £16k for one. I just got my Metal with only 5k miles and push button start, Sony DAB for £11.3k :)

Yes that's what i mean but my footwells were those horrid yellow type like in the number lights , the pic you put up is the titanium model and the have more ambient lighting as does the focus !
Don't you like white Scott as my St is in frozen white as i am on my 4th car in white :)
The metal is all black interior isn't it ? My new St has black headlining and the dash is black as is the door cards with seats being partial leather and smoke storm cloth on bit you sit on , back an head rests an more or less as dark as the metal and looks cool with red and blue lighting :)
Yes i am chuffed with my new toy even at my 49years young an would say my best St as also owned st170s and st225s in the past , this one is like a go-kart and great punching out of roundabouts an bends in 2nd and 3rd as already pee'd off a Mk1 focus rs plus a Renault r26 230 off the same roundabout near where i live out smarting them into the next roundabout and that's before mine gets the Mountune treatment ;)

White is definitely the colour of the moment. Personally I don't like the look of the front end of the new ST, although wouldn't say no to one ;-) Maybe in a year or so when I don't have to pay £16k for one. I just got my Metal with only 5k miles and push button start, Sony DAB for £11.3k :)

I got £9750 for my S1600 with 14,800 on the clock but had no sony dab or keyless start but the S1600 is also an acquired taste with the stripes plus white wheels and noticed it on autotrader for £11,995 at lookers after i got my new one and your right it's the front end on the st that puts people off but think they maybe look at the DRLs more as there fairy bright .

I am lucky as get ford discount so only paid £15852 for my St2 with ETAC an ya right most peeps wouldn't say no to one even with the big mouthed front end ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club