Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus Owner

redrum217uk

Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello. I've just bought a 2 year old focus and got a great deal on a titanium model. yey for me! Should have it by the end of the week or early next week, I really can't wait.

Its got a few added extras above the titanium, so no doubt I'll be asking how to use the them all :)

Paul

Welcome to the club paul

This is probably the first car I've actually been quite excited about. My current car a VW Golf i got because 'everyone wants and loves a golf' had it just over 6 months and I just don't like it! My previous car was a 1.2 new shape corsa which i did like, but was too under powered and small.

Looking forward to testing out the 1.6 ecoboost engine properly!

Its also a fetching Candy Yellow one, took some convincing to get it but the dealer offered me a good deal and I love the colour now ha!

Welcome to FOC - be sure to post some pics of your new car!

Paul :)

This is probably the first car I've actually been quite excited about. My current car a VW Golf i got because 'everyone wants and loves a golf' had it just over 6 months and I just don't like it! My previous car was a 1.2 new shape corsa which i did like, but was too under powered and small.

Looking forward to testing out the 1.6 ecoboost engine properly!

Its also a fetching Candy Yellow one, took some convincing to get it but the dealer offered me a good deal and I love the colour now ha!

Saying that ive seen a mk6 fiesta Zetec S that colour and I must say it actually looks great! Plus I'd imagine it'd be fairly unique I doubt you'll see many of them that colour about which is always a good thing!

• Like 1

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Saying that ive seen a mk6 fiesta Zetec S that colour and I must say it actually looks great! Plus I'd imagine it'd be fairly unique I doubt you'll see many of them that colour about which is always a good thing!

I told myself as it was not popular colour, it will be a collectors car in years to come :D

Might be worth a bit more than the normal colour mk2

• 2 weeks later...

I got my car yesterday! It is amazing! I its actually got more gadgets than I thought. Not sure how they did the range when the new shape came out but its a titanium but with better than titanium x specs.

I was also quite impressed i got free breakdown cover.

Accident cover which you probably all know but I didn't for the lifetime of the car. Having had my previous car written off this will be much easier should that ever happen again.

Quite impressed with ford dealers and the brand so far!

welcome to the family Paul...

So its always good to hear positive dealer experiences, who is the dealer and what was the real clincher to make you appreciate them?

It was Jennings Ford in Gateshead.

I think it was just how helpful and not pushy the guy was from the start. I was really unsure what engine I wanted, all I knew is I wanted a Focus. So he let me test drive various engines to find which one I liked before he started trying to find me a car, which took a lot of time and no guarantee that I'd even buy one. He did manage to talk me into the candy yellow one in the end too so I think that pleased him. I got the car for a fantastic price.

Also when I bought the car I moaned there wasn't much petrol in it, so today he took me to the petrol station to fill it up, had a couple of little things which needed doing such as a rattle in the door which they fixed today, I mentioned the battery low warning I got a few times, he said to just give it a few runs but bring it straight back if there is a problem as it had just been serviced which didn't pick up anything. I also forgot my tax disk off my old car and they went and got it for me, even gave the the form I needed to send it back to DVLA, little things like that that makes the difference.

I basically got everything I asked for and more and with all the additional stuff you get (I'm assuming with all fords?) such as the European accident repair service and European breakdown cover.

Never had any of that when I got a Corsa, then a Golf.

Always good to hear positive things! I used to live in Teeside, and my parents always went to Jennings, if they could stretch down here, I wouldnt hesitate to buy a car from them!

It was Jennings Ford in Gateshead.

I think it was just how helpful and not pushy the guy was from the start. I was really unsure what engine I wanted, all I knew is I wanted a Focus. So he let me test drive various engines to find which one I liked before he started trying to find me a car, which took a lot of time and no guarantee that I'd even buy one. He did manage to talk me into the candy yellow one in the end too so I think that pleased him. I got the car for a fantastic price.

Also when I bought the car I moaned there wasn't much petrol in it, so today he took me to the petrol station to fill it up, had a couple of little things which needed doing such as a rattle in the door which they fixed today, I mentioned the battery low warning I got a few times, he said to just give it a few runs but bring it straight back if there is a problem as it had just been serviced which didn't pick up anything. I also forgot my tax disk off my old car and they went and got it for me, even gave the the form I needed to send it back to DVLA, little things like that that makes the difference.

I basically got everything I asked for and more and with all the additional stuff you get (I'm assuming with all fords?) such as the European accident repair service and European breakdown cover.

Never had any of that when I got a Corsa, then a Golf.

Hey a local...welcome...Ive used jennings in both gateshead and washington...Very good customer service and will do anything you ask them. I typically use washington as gateshead is always busy when something fails on my car.

But yeah again welcome...Oh if you need a diagnostic doing, give me a shout i will be able to hook up my laptop using my clone dealership tool and give you a run down on what its found etc especially as im probs just round the corner (in felling - good end lol)

I might hold you to that! I'm just around the corner from the Gateshead branch (the nice part too Lol)

haha class...yeah just give us a shout on here and ill see what i can do.

If only I lived closer to you Mr H I would be well and truely abusing your services of the IDS :P

haha should save the pennies mate...like i say makes its money back straight away pretty much

EDIT: it ends up being a very powerful tool, when you have that, ETIS and ECat together.

I need to acquire some of that software where possible...

i can send hyperlinks to a russian site if you want, from where you can download on the sly. Took me about 30 minutes to download each on a 60mb broadband line

I think I might just take you up on that offer :D

Hello and welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club