Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth/phone Connection

minnis

I used one of these bluetooth solar powered hand free kit for 2 years

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Solar-Powered-Hands-Free-Wireless-Bluetooth-Car-Kit-Speaker-Speakphones-GB20-/251281495419?pt=UK_Car_Speakerphones&hash=item3a818b557b

It cost £20, i stuck it directly at the top of the windscreen over my forehead, so it had a good view of the sun and close to my mouth. I will be honest, the sound quality isn't anywhere as good as the standard built in ford bluetooth system. However saying that... i used it for 2 years and couldn't fault it. My experience with this really came down to the car sound insulation. With honesty a ford focus is a noisy car on the motorway! with this kind of system you will have to shout for people to hear you when doing 70mph, at 30mph people can hear you fine... you can hear them perfectly at all times.

Cheap and cheerful, no need for maintenance it charges it self no need for wires. Simple to use device too, press the call/multifunction button to wake it up, it will auto connect, once set up.

Since you are in london not sure where you are but i'm in croydon if you are close enough you can have mine for free, i don't need it anymore

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club