Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

johnH

Save You A Few Pennies (5P Off At Shell)

9 posts in this topic

!Removed! Good find there!

johnH likes this

Hopefully when they finish investigating the alleged price fixing 95p a litre for everyone! ...I wish :cry: :(

i pray they drop the price suddenly.. we all need it

how big should this voucher be about when you print it?

cause it opens as a big 2 page pdf

i pray they drop the price suddenly.. we all need it

Honestly mate i wouldnt be surprised if it did! Apparently this price fixing has gone on for a decade! lets hope all the big oil companies are not to good at covering there tracks! :ph34r:

I just hope if they are found guilty the government doesnt just hit them with a billion pound fine, and not reduce prices but make them sell oil cheaper to the consumer to pay them back :D

I hope they get a damned good kicking!

AS for the voucher, shame I topped up last night lol... only just found this voucher...

Muphy's law I guess!

how big should this voucher be about when you print it?

cause it opens as a big 2 page pdf

Its A4 size but just print the first sheet several times so u can reuse. Tried this last night and the shell guy took it, scanned barcode and gave me discount i save £1.09 last night on a £30 fill uo

Thanks for this.

Bespoke offers are pushing a bit at the mo. You can also get £10 of starbucks credit for a fiver (and can do multiple times, then transfer the balance to a single card to use).

Other resturant half price stuff too.

and the 5p offer.

Cheers!