Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need New Brakes Soon....

beethoven

Today, I've discovered that I need new brakes.De cubes are starting to get "thin"

It is now standard stuff, but with the power that I have , I think the FOCUS ST-brakes are really necessary ....

Is there someone who knows what this joke is going to cost? 1 rib, two ribs? :whistling:

Standard brakes are really not enough anymore ..

Today, I've discovered that I need new brakes.De cubes are starting to get "thin"
It is now standard stuff, but with the power that I have , I think the FOCUS ST-brakes are really necessary ....
Is there someone who knows what this joke is going to cost? 1 rib, two ribs? :whistling:
Standard brakes are really not enough anymore ..

You wanna be looking at a Brembo 4 pot conversion. Your gonna be looking about a grand for new components, and you may also need wheels as the brembos are 17" wheel MINIMUM. I could probably source some second hand calipers and new discs for about £500.

Another way you could do it is the calipers and discs of the ST mondeo, could save a bit of money that way.

The best alternative to suit your car is the expensive one, otherwise you could look for a vented disk and pad set, but with that much power, how brave do you feel spending less on what is just more than standard but perhaps not creme de la crem?

The best alternative to suit your car is the expensive one, otherwise you could look for a vented disk and pad set, but with that much power, how brave do you feel spending less on what is just more than standard but perhaps not creme de la crem?

how much torque/hp does it put out?

how much torque/hp does it put out?

Well, The last dyno-run showed 192 Hp(pk) /405 Nm torque.

But, meanwhile, he's mapped(chipped) again -_-

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club