Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Colour Fiesta?

Teh_singh

I think the red also shows less the bug splatters lol. And the dust is less noticeable than a black car

Hot magenta treated with diamondbrite, two years old and still shines like it just came out the showroom (when clean)

panther black after i spend 2 hours washing and polishing she does look smart

Black, always black.

Molten Orange just looks like race red, its far to similiar, the only time you can tell the difference is in the Sun.

Personally i would save my £800.00 and get Race Red.

Very dissapointed ford have not offered any Greens, yellows or other bright colours to the european market.

Panther black was my first choice but turns out we don't have that colour in South Africa yet. I had also wanted Race Red but I didn't like the effect of the red lights and the red paint and anyway, I'm very girly so magenta was the obvious choice

Panther Black for me, she glitters in the sun :)

Panther Black for me, she glitters in the sun :)

Yeah for the first two days, then you have to clean it again!

I do like the black, but not worth £500 extra.

Black is the best colour when waxed and polished but worst looking when its dirty.

Dark Micastone.... bit of a marmite colour but I like it. :)

I do like micastone! Had one of those, and love how rare it remains!

• 3 weeks later...

As I said, Copper pulse is in my opinion the best colour :-) it`s some kind of rare on the streets.

Photo from today:

attachicon.gif2013-05-17 18.57.19.png

yea that copper pulse for me too

Hot magenta treated with diamondbrite, two years old and still shines like it just came out the showroom (when clean)

MMM, diamond bright, afraid you wasted your money on that, it doesn't do any thing to protect the paint at all, how do I know? I was a panel beater in a ford dealership for sixteen years, back then it was called polyglycoat did nothing then either, apart from annoying the crap out of the painters as it caused silicone reaction in the new paint. .

Cheers ian

Black, blue or white. Probably black though.

candy blue is nice but how much!!! went for frozen white it's by far the best colour

My last 2 cars have been white so im getting pretty bored of it.

Candy blue seems to change every time I see it, be that in the showroom, in sunlight or in overcast light.

So Candy Blue for me.

candy blue is nice but how much!!! went for frozen white it's by far the best colour

As for the price. £725 isnt too bad. Paid £750 for Electric Orance on my old ST and if you go for Liquid Yellow on the new RS Clio it will cost you £1300!! Its the only colour that makes the latest RS Clio look special but isn't worth that kind of money.

I have the frozen white it looks great for 30mins after a wash and polish! Then I head back up the dales for work and it just looks a mess!