Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Teh_singh

Best Colour Fiesta?

71 posts in this topic

Get some more pixs up mate as that looks smart

As You wish :-)

post-42129-0-71801000-1368948463_thumb.p

post-42129-0-89474000-1368948469_thumb.j

post-42129-0-27362600-1368948492_thumb.j

As You wish :-)

I like that & it's rare

I am trading in my faithful first car Crystal the KA and I pick up my brand new fiesta hopefully on Friday, I have ordered a red 3 door with full dress up kit and upgraded alloys, and tinted windows and was wanting some advice I would like graphics on my new car and seen this pic and unsure if I want this graphic done in white or black any advice ?

post-43683-0-61124200-1368970632_thumb.j

I am trading in my faithful first car Crystal the KA and I pick up my brand new fiesta hopefully on Friday, I have ordered a red 3 door with full dress up kit and upgraded alloys, and tinted windows and was wanting some advice I would like graphics on my new car and seen this pic and unsure if I want this graphic done in white or black any advice ?

Think black goes best with red? It's quite a big graphic though, but the black will look better and be a bit more subtle I think.

I'm struggling to choose my colour at the moment. I'm leaning towards white or candy blue currently.

Have been leaning towards the black myself like carbon fibre vinyl

As much as everyone still likes the old black and white. I still enjoy the new colors that arn't sported on all cars. Hot Megenta supporter here! @targajek12 that is a really nice color as well.

I have a Hot Magenta EcoBoost and I love it, my husband has Nautical Blue which is also nice

I hated my Molton Orange ST at first, was like to the salesman, 'Well this sucks doesn't it?' but it's really grown on me.

rashmi likes this

Picking up our cars:)

post-45159-0-70405900-1373570752_thumb.j

Our twin cars :)

post-45159-0-45586200-1373571918_thumb.j

2011fiesta likes this

Orange!

Hot Magenta!

post-44869-0-35428500-1373607374_thumb.j

post-44869-0-76952200-1373607385_thumb.j

rashmi likes this

I would have liked another colour other than white, but find the fiesta colours drab and over priced.

I think its a joke they have even started charging for solid white, but im not suprised.

I do like the candy blue but £725 on such a small car, i don't think so.

I have paid less for better colours on Audi saloons.

race red when waxed =D

That's awesome, i hadn't seen any new facelift fiesta's in Hot Megenta. Thumbs up!

In South Africa we don't get charged extra for different colours

Candy blue for me

molten orange :)

Frozen white, however its only 3 days since I washed it and already the recently resurfaced road not far from my work has splashed black tar marks over it thus back to washing it again! (and the endless amount of bugs that like to attach themselves to the bonnet seconds after washing it!)

Frozen white, however its only 3 days since I washed it and already the recently resurfaced road not far from my work has splashed black tar marks over it thus back to washing it again! (and the endless amount of bugs that like to attach themselves to the bonnet seconds after washing it!)

You mean somewhere in Yorkshire they have actually relaid a road surface? Where I must drive on it.

You mean somewhere in Yorkshire they have actually relaid a road surface? Where I must drive on it.

Well you know by resurfaced I mean they've bodged it! ie just glued to the stone to the old road surface!

I have race red and it looks super slick when waxed, I did however machine polish my mums hot magenta titanium a few weeks ago and it looked amazing, really clarity on the metallic flake!