Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spray Paint On Bulbs

sucofdrof

I've had my focus for about a month now and I noticed there was a build up of condensation in the rear fog light unit when I've taken the bulb out I've noticed the bulb was covered in blue spray paint (Avalon blue) so I had a quick look at the reverse and that was the same. Does this mean my car has had some sort repair/spray job or would it leave the factory like this? The car doesn't look like it's had any spray around the rear bumper but the bulb holders also have spray paint on them is this the norm? Thanks

post-43008-0-74044100-1368701398_thumb.j

You've had a touch up at some point, they've removed the light fittings but left the bulbs dangling whereby they've gained a bit of overspray in the process.

Lazy paint job as they haven't masked the car up fully.

My car had it too, rear bumper plate replaced but bumper resprayed (it's got a bit of an eggshell texture where the under layer is slightly cracked).

every used car has been touched up either using a company like chips away or a spray shop given the location probably scratches have been painted over on the rear lights or more likely the rear quarter panel was repainted

Yeah, I'd say the lower bumper panel was removed and the upper part was given a squirt for sure, everyone scuffs a bumper at some point.

Thank you for the quick replies, I suspected that might have been the case that its had a touch up in it's life. Under the car looks sound so hopefully it's just had a scratch repaired and nothing major

Thanks again for your replies

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club