2 replies to this topic

#1 Rampage646

Rampage646

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is any specific way of removing the interior plastics in the rear of my Fiesta mk7 or any specific tools that I will need. When I say the interior plastics, I mean where the rear door cards would be (if it had rear doors that is ;) ). My reason for this is I have a large "ish" dent which I would like to try and push out a little bit or fix completely. Any help would be appreciated :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Have a look at this before you wreck your interior ;) http://m.wikihow.com...th-a-Hair-Dryer

#3 Rampage646

Rampage646

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

The dent seems too big to try that method :P It's about 30cm square... There is split paint above the dent, but there's no folds in the metal. I'll attach pictures when I next get the chance :) Is the interior ridiculously difficult to get off in one piece then? Because if so then I'll leave it rather than ruin my interior ;)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mk7, dent repair, 3 door, interior plastics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users