Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

sambooka

Rattle

5 posts in this topic

I found were one of many rattles are coming from but not sure how to permanently fix it. It's the plastics rattling together between the bottom of the pillar trim down the drivers side of the windscreen and the dash I put paper in it for now but how can I fix it properly

My does the same at times, I used foam to stop the rattle but sure enough it came back aha so annoying!

Mine did it on the passenger side. I found it by lightly tapping the trim with my fingers and found where it was coming from near the base of the screen. I was lucky. I gave it a good thump with my fist and it never came back!

My only other rattle is from the dash cowl over the dials when it's cold. It goes when it warms up. Other than that the car is very well screwed together with no noises anywhere.

Mine did it on the passenger side. I found it by lightly tapping the trim with my fingers and found where it was coming from near the base of the screen. I was lucky. I gave it a good thump with my fist and it never came back!

My only other rattle is from the dash cowl over the dials when it's cold. It goes when it warms up. Other than that the car is very well screwed together with no noises anywhere.

That's how I found mine its just really flimsy plastic tried bending it but it sprung right back if I put a piece of card in the gap it stops was thinking gluing it