Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group-Buy Mongoose Exhausts For Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost...

bigmunkynutz

Some company has to sort out a centre exit as the shape of the ZS bumper is crying out for & is made for one

Can't be done on the ZS due to the spare wheel well....

What a nightmare trying to get videos out of my iPhone running ios7 beta....

Anyway, here's a link to a Facebook group I had to create in order to share the videos of sound before and after for comparison...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501485993252769/

I liking the sound of that, nice and deep not raspy. :D (Listened to it through headphones)

Be great to hear it on a drive-by.

A tow bar with a 1L engine?

What would you pull, shopping trolleys?

I wouldn't feel comfy towing with my 1.4L Diesel.

Not trying to be sarky, just wondering why?

I have the 1.0 litre ecoboost and towed a vauxhall astra and it was fine :)

I have the 1.0 litre ecoboost and towed a vauxhall astra and it was fine :)

Cool!

I had 1.8l Toyota Corona while I lived in NZ and was convinced it would die a death every-time we towed something, but it was a quick and nimble as ever!

• 3 weeks later...

How's the exhaust sounding now its had chance to soot up a little, did you ever get it remapped ?

It's really sweetened up now, not had a remap done yet still hoping to get that sorted out with Collins Performance.

• Like 1

Have Collins said when the remap might happen, any intention for a sports cat either ?

Not as yet, I'll chase them up...

• 1 month later...

On initial discussion with my insurers the quoted me £20 p/a more my insurance is currently £270 p/a

Random question and not to hijack the thread but how old are you? how many years have you been driving? how many years NCD have you got? Protected? who is your insurer?

Im 26, got 4 years protected NCD, License for 8 years, got an ST with all mods declared and my annual premium is about double that... :unsure:

Not sure on if it's for sale or not perhaps give Collins performance a call.

Welshy, I'm 29 license for 12 years 6 yrs no claims fully comp protected and uninsured accident cover, I'm with more than.

Other key factors are my cars only 1.0 ltr and 55ps lower than yours, also I'm an accountant and live in an area where crime is low and only to 8k miles per year, my premium is also a little higher as I have my partner as named driver which made it £30 p/a more

Not sure on if it's for sale or not perhaps give Collins performance a call.

Welshy, I'm 29 license for 12 years 6 yrs no claims fully comp protected and uninsured accident cover, I'm with more than.

Other key factors are my cars only 1.0 ltr and 55ps lower than yours, also I'm an accountant and live in an area where crime is low and only to 8k miles per year, my premium is also a little higher as I have my partner as named driver which made it £30 p/a more

Thanks for the info! Hate feeling like Im not getting a good deal/wasting money.....ESPECIALLY when it comes to car insurance!!

:angry:

Try being 19, a mechanic, 1 years no claims and doing 20k miles a year on one of these lol. Oh well, still cheaper than insuring my sisters old Nissan micra!

• 2 months later...