Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus

b4zz

9 hours ago, Hyrule said:

Nice mate cheers, also what did u use for the red trim around your upper grille?

yea sorry cant help you with that as the red trim around the grill is crossie2709 (lee) car

• 11 months later...

have not updated this for a while but have some new addictions I have had my calipers and drums painted silver and also bought myself a sony none DAB radio to replace the silver 6000 unit I had and also got a carbon fibre (hydro dipped) look radio facia then came across the carbon fibre window heater switch and centre console from a focus rs have got on order the ashtray to match in I should have that by the end of the week. waiting to go in I have a black head lining and pillar trims from a st to replace my current cream ones was hopeing to get that done this weekend but the weather had other ideas so that now has been set for next weekend weather permitting. I am also thinking of changing my alloys to a set of gloss black bola B10 as my current alloys are 7inch wide and the bolas are 7.5 inch wide so should fill the arches better but undecided on that yet. once I have the headlining in and trims I will update again with before and after pictures.

001.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

• Like 2

Good to see an update @b4zz always see you on the other topics but now get to see your build.

How much was the Sony headunit? Did you notice any difference in sound quality? 

I think drums look good painted silver as it can fool people to thinking there discs. 

I don't know whether to do a rear disc brake beam conversion and spray the calipers red or gloss black

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Good to see an update @b4zz always see you on the other topics but now get to see your build.

I think drums look good painted silver as it can fool people to thinking there discs. 

I don't know whether to do a rear disc brake beam conversion and spray the calipers red or gloss black

the sony radio was £100 plus £8 delivery witch I tought was good as for sound quality it has made a nice difference as the bass notes sound sharper and it sounds crisper.

I did think about painting the drums and calipers gloss black to go with my wheels but then thought silver to give a nice clean oem look to the car.

I would love to have calipers on the rear but think buy the time I pay to have the rear disc brake beam conversion done I will leave as is. if you do the rear beam conversion I would paint the calipers red.

I will have to get a full pic of my car and do a list of all the things I have done when I got a spare afternoon as its completely different from when I picked it up 5 years ago

• Like 1

Nice job@b4zz, glad the stereo sounds better, it certainly looks smarter! The Bolas would look nice but I'm still a fan of those TDs.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Dan P said:

Nice job@b4zz, glad the stereo sounds better, it certainly looks smarter! The Bolas would look nice but I'm still a fan of those TDs.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

cheers dan for the comment its much appreciated.

yea still not to sure what to do with the wheels at the moment my one front wheel will need a referb as the laquer is starting to peel off for some reson? I will be needing 2 new rear tyres soon also.

I didn't think just changing the radio would make such a difference in the sound quality as it has I may at some point change the standard Speakers now just to improve the sound a bit more.

• Like 1

quick update again have now changed the whole dash centre with the carbon bits from a focus st/rs what a difference it has made to the look.

just in the middle of changing my headliner and trims for the black ones from a st so will upload before and after pics later once that all completed .

20180308_094622.jpg

20180308_094643.jpg

20180308_094808.jpg

• Like 3

headliner and trims all completed and what a difference it has all made to the inside.

was pretty easy to change it all over just a case of undoing all the grab handles,sun visors unclipping all the A,B,C,D trims and then just reverse to put in the new one the only thing I have not done is wire up the rear light and the lights that are under the sun visors as I have the zetec model that does not have the rear light or the lights that are under the sun visors. At some point I will have to see about getting some black studs (not sure what they are called) as can be seen in the pictures I have had to re use my cream ones.

I think for the time being I am happy with how it all looks and as can be seen from the list I have changed a fair bit from how I got it from standard.

here is a list of what I have done

gloss black zetec s front grill

gloss black fog light surrounds,colour coded fog light rings

gloss black Maxton design front spliter

short gloss black ariel and base

panther black mirror caps and mist washer jets

climair smoked wind deflectors

zetec s rear diffuser with gloss black middle with exhaust pipes coming out etch side

upgraded L.E.D rear lights from a st

st rear spolier

ford gel badge over lays

17 inch team dynamic gloss black alloys

interior changes

tinted rear windows

cloth recaro seats + rear bench

carbon fibre dash surrounds from a rs

carbon fibre look radio surround

upgraded sony radio/6 disc changer

black headliner + A,B,C,D pillar trims from a st

carbon fibre look air vents

carbon wraped door handles and steering wheel inserts

colour coded gear stick and cigarette surrounds

under bonnet

chrome ,header tank cap,power steering cap wing rail covers

colour coded washer bottle cap 

k&n filter and filter box

aqua graphix fuse box cover and air deflector panel

20180310_092217.jpg

20180310_092237.jpg

20180310_092206.jpg

20180310_092257.jpg

20180311_151707.jpg

20180311_151740.jpg

20180311_153748.jpg

20180311_153807.jpg

20180311_154011.jpg

20180311_154031.jpg

• Like 3

Really like the black headliner. All cars should come with it unless requested by the buyer. Seats look good as well. I think cloth is more comfortable compared to leather plus cloth doesn't absorb a lot of the heat / cold from the environment. 

cheers for the comment zain its much appreciated and yea got to agree with you there about the headliner. I didn't want leather for that reson of being to hot in summer and cold in winter

• Like 2

Bazz
That looks awesome . I'm happy you fitted it farly easy . You beaten me to it , i'm jealous lol. Only joking buddy. Like i mentioned satureday over phone i'll get mine when i'm ready to fit . Storage issues. But first need to sort my broken front st coil spring. Waiting for Eibachs pro kit .
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Really like the black headliner. All cars should come with it unless requested by the buyer. Seats look good as well. I think cloth is more comfortable compared to leather plus cloth doesn't absorb a lot of the heat / cold from the environment. 
Its ok in winter as i have heated front seats.
Yunii

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, yunii said:

Its ok in winter as i have heated front seats.
Yunii

Lol not every car has heated front seats :laugh:. With my fiesta for example you can get it with full cloth, part leather or full leather seats. Mine is part leather and the good thing is that the middle part you sit on is cloth so don't need to worry about getting in and having a hot or cold bottom. It would be good aswell when you get your black headlining in. 

DSC_0083.JPG

Good to see an update [mention=42052]b4zz[/mention] always see you on the other topics but now get to see your build.
Like i did mine.
I used hammerite.8e007a47218fe2b4d71f4accf5574f2d.jpg

• Like 1

Bazz
How long did it take to remove & fit st headlining ?
Yunii

14 hours ago, yunii said:

Bazz
How long did it take to remove & fit st headlining ?
Yunii

thanks for the comment yunii  its much appreciated.

think it took me about 3 to 4 hours to do it so not to bad it is pretty straight forward mate.

I bet now I have beaten you to it you cant wait to get one in your car but as you say you have got other things to sort first.

I must have had the headliner sat in my living room for about a month because of the weather we had but now glad I have got it in but trying to sell the cream one now

thanks for the comment yunii  its much appreciated.
think it took me about 3 to 4 hours to do it so not to bad it is pretty straight forward mate.
I bet now I have beaten you to it you cant wait to get one in your car but as you say you have got other things to sort first.
I must have had the headliner sat in my living room for about a month because of the weather we had but now glad I have got it in but trying to sell the cream one now
Good luck with selling it. It will be hard as not often are they replaced or damaged etc . Other than upgrading to black st one. When time comes i'll be in same situation but i'll give it to my cousin for his mk2.5 zetec. That is if he wants it .
Yunii

23 hours ago, yunii said:

Good luck with selling it. It will be hard as not often are they replaced or damaged etc . Other than upgrading to black st one. When time comes i'll be in same situation but i'll give it to my cousin for his mk2.5 zetec. That is if he wants it .
Yunii

yea think I will need luck mate ha ha

My plan B is see if a scrapyard will buy it off me as I have no where to store it really as the cream one is now in my living room lol

yea think I will need luck mate ha ha
My plan B is see if a scrapyard will buy it off me as I have no where to store it really as the cream one is now in my living room lol
Hanging on ceiling & put led lights in it lol !
Yunii

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, yunii said:

Hanging on ceiling & put led lights in it lol !
Yunii

ha ha that sounds like a plan