Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour Help For A Newbie

Fridge03

Hi guys,

As you can see, I'm new. Soon to be a proud owner of a new 1.0 Ecoboost fiesta Zetec.

I've got the 2 colour options that I'm struggling with!

I love the candy blue and the frozen white...so which one would you guys go for? I like both, but I'm struggling to decide between the 2!

Cheers.

I've got race red but out of those two I'd choose the blue, white looks ace but looks awful dirty.

• Like 1

I have a mk 6 in Frozen White. I regret not getting it in any colour other than this. All company ones are in white. Also they show up any dirt very fast. GO FOR THE CANDY BLUE!

That was my intial thoughts that the white looked a bit "van" like but after having seen a few more the in flesh I actually really like the look of them. Especially with the privacy glass.

But then the blue is different to all the black/white/silver ones you see!

Unless you want to spend the rest of your life washing it every week go for the blue

I love frozen white and the cleaning helps me zone out and forget about stuff and it looks awesome for 2 days then its mucky again

9DF332B6-2D9C-4D3F-9ADB-2A62746A9866-411

Unless you want to spend the rest of your life washing it every week go for the blue

I love frozen white and the cleaning helps me zone out and forget about stuff and it looks awesome for 2 days then its mucky again9DF332B6-2D9C-4D3F-9ADB-2A62746A9866-411

Looks very nice!

I'm a bit of a clean freak myself. So that wouldn't bother me too much. I guess it's just down to personal preference.

This is my first new car, so I want to take the time to get the right colour for me. The black is nice, but its probably the most common colour I see. Not that that is too much a of bad thing.

White, someone's gone down mine with a trolley - can't even tell.

But you can where insurance is concerned, seeing I saw them, had a witness and cctv :P

I love the race red as mentioned earlier I however find that the dark grey really suits the zetec s and its a great compromise between the silver and black, dark enough to look great polished but light enough to not show too many scratches.

I wanted a dark blue Fiesta but the one I wanted (Blazer Blue) was only available in the Style so looked at the two other blue's Nautical / Candy but wasn't keen on them. I considered White or Red which I loved and nearly order a white one until I saw a Midnight Sky or Grey Fiesta and loved it strait away so here you go.

post-5052-0-01833800-1368991080_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-46674700-1368991099_thumb.jp

So I've gone for frozen white with privacy glass.

Picking up next week! Can't wait!

Awesome!
I have racing red, style.
Love it!
Dunno if I'd prefer the white though.
White shows more dirt, so as said, if it's clean, it shows you look after the car :)

My work has light poles... and serves food...
So I pretty much clean my car on a daily basis.
(Seagulls / bird droppings...)

Not to mention, wheel spray on the arches, and dust kicking up in the air (I have limo tints, so shows all dust on it)
So I think I'd cope with the white lol.
But the red is nice too, but theres abotu 4 of them where I live!
But mines is the only one with a black roof and dmb badge and a kicking sound system :P