2 replies to this topic

#1 Busted Wheel

Busted Wheel

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: KA
Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

Evening all. New here so be gentle.

Last night managed to clip a curb pretty hard and have cracked one of my KA alloy wheels. Exact wheel is the 14" 6x2 Spoke Alloy in the attached link. I would order from them but I don't fancy having to go upto Tyneside from Essex.

http://www.jennings-...es.aspx#factory

How's best to go about ordering a replacement wheel? Been having a look around online and can't find anywhere that sells this exact wheel. Does anyone know anywhere online I can order these? If I go to the local dealer, how long would it take for them to order in a replacement part?

Some mates have said try a scrapyard, but I don't fancy having to go searching around to find this type with little chance of success.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Cheers!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 SierraYankee99

SierraYankee99

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford
Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:32 AM

Send a message to Trev of Ford Parts UK on the link at the end of this. They are a web based Ford Parts Dealer and ship alloy wheels. The one you have is not on their site but I know from experience they can source pretty much any Ford part you need quite quickly. I know it says he deals with website enquiries but he also deals with car club enquiries too. Mention you are in a car club and someone from Ford Focus Owners Club recommended them.

Trevor Porter

#3 ema

ema

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: none
Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

You can likewise check out this carparts dealer on-line. I think they also cater to ford. It was strongly recommended by a friend who owns an auto parts store.try checking it out if you still hadn't acquired the parts you need for the past 3 months.:)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users