Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Euro 4 Egr Delete Is Finally Here!!!!

stooge75

A big company in scotland got in touch with me this morning to reply to my email asking them about mapping out the EGR on my euro 4 engine,& remap(econ).
Great news!!! They can finally do it. And not just cancelling out the EML-they amend the map totally to bypass all egr readings etc/compensate for it.
Cant wait. Only £285 inc vat. Along with the delete' it comes with a remap. It should return an extra 35/40 hp also.
Think i'll wait til i get mines done before naming them on here though. Bit of a wee waiting list but just glad to get my name down. Told the guy thered be a lot more folks wanting it done,especially off of forums etc

would anyone else be interested? Think he said they have branches in england also so no trek upto scotland maybe.

Interested, yes. That's interested as in I'd like more info, particularly how you get on and what your opinion is after a few months, but I probably wouldn't go ahead with it unless something pushed me in that direction (and that just might be what happens after I clean up the existing EGR and see what happens then).

There was a remapper that claimed to be able to do this on another forum but it turned out he could not (electronically delete the EGR on a euro4 Ford when the EGR was fully phisically blanked, without the EML coming on), only on some other makes of car,

Leaving euro4 Ford owners the choice of blanking the EGR, and regularily resetting the EML, or allowing the EGR to remain working, contaminating the inlet with carbon etc.

Theoretically its possible to do, but i have not heard of i being done sucsessfully on euro4 Fords

IF its true it would be a big step forward

There was a remapper that claimed to be able to do this on another forum but it turned out he could not (electronically delete the EGR on a euro4 Ford when the EGR was fully phisically blanked, without the EML coming on), only on some other makes of car,

Leaving euro4 Ford owners the choice of blanking the EGR, and regularily resetting the EML, or allowing the EGR to remain working, contaminating the inlet with carbon etc.

Theoretically its possible to do, but i have not heard of i being done sucsessfully on euro4 Fords

IF its true it would be a big step forward

+1, ive heard loads of claims that the egr can be removed from the ecu so the EML will not come on on euro 4's, but as yet, no one has actualy managed it. It will be nice to see how you get on stooge.

I opted for the total blank and a £20 code reader off eBay, then remove the fault once a week to make sure no other faults, none egr related,have come up.

Have to admit i keep forgetting so the EML has been on a month now :lol:

yeah steve,Im hesitant about trying it. another mapper said,"yeah theres a few guys able to do it just now in uk,but theyve not been entirely problem free". A couple have had problems tend relating to a co2 correlation fault in the software or something,(so he said.).

It makes me wanna wait a while & try find out a bit more 1st before rushing in there to get it done

yeah probably best waiting. I have heard loads on different forums. From what i understand, the mk3 software is completely different to any other software on other cars, thats why there is so much trouble to revome the egr from it.

There are one or two owners who claim they have done it but when you ask for details of the mappers they conveniently dont seem to be able to remember.

One thing thing that i do find frustrating with regards to the mappers who do claim to be able to delete the egr. They will only do it as part of a remap. I do not wish to spend that amount of money or change my map so not willing to pay. If it was just for the egr alon, at a smaller fee, i would consider trying it.

Im just very dubious as to how theyre going about it. Are they just bypassing the EML ? Know what i mean? Are they tricking all those sensors into actually working around egr system or just saying to EML,stay off

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone, i stumbled across this post Re: EGR Euro 4 delete ..could anyone post a link/name of company claiming that they can delete this ? as ive approached a few companies and as of yet no luck what so ever :-(

Hi Everyone, i stumbled across this post Re: EGR Euro 4 delete ..could anyone post a link/name of company claiming that they can delete this ? as ive approached a few companies and as of yet no luck what so ever :-(

To my knowlege, no such company exists, - i am not surprised you are having no luck finding enyone to do this, and the ones that claim they can turn out not to be able to after all - im staying positive, though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club