Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Sensor Not Working 1.0 Ecoboost 100Ps

Stretford99

Evening all

My rear parking sensor is playing up - I get one continuous beep and on the display it shows the right centre (not the outer ones) lit up with one red warning light. It does this as soon as I put the car on reverse each and every time?

I've only done 230 miles, and it worked fine till the last few days. I've had a look at the senor and given it a clean.

Is there anyway to reset it? Or will this involve checking the wiring - in which case given my lack of skills - the garage!

Any help appreciated!

Due to the age of the car I would return to your Dealers and get them to sort it out FOC.

Yes cheers I think I'll give them a ring

I'm having this problem with my centre left parking sensor on my Fiesta 1.5 Zetec. Although sometimes it works fine but most the time it's beeping to indicate I'm very close to something or even touching something.

My left rear is doing the same, had it booked in twice to get a replacement fitted, dealer called again to cancel on friday as they cant seem to get hold of replacement sensor :-S

• Like 1

Have you been power washing the car , always best to keep the jet away from the sensors.

Defitely take it back though due to it's age.

• 1 month later...

I have taken my Fiesta back to the dealers as I get a continuous noise on the reversing sensors, the display on the dashboard shows a horseshoe all lit up in red this only happens in hot weather. I am told that Ford are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution. I was told to keep ringing the dealership to find out when an upgrade is available to book in my vehicle. I have only completed just over 1000 miles in my 2013 1.0 Ecoboost 100ps. Surely Ford should notify you of a fault with a new car without having to ring the garage to find out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club