Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

RobST

Upgrading Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S

Hi Guys,

This is more of an open question than direct but what are your thoughts on upgrading Fiesta's? I'm mainly interested in those Zetec S owners but would love to hear from other Fiesta owners out there!

Performance-wise, is it worth all the money and labor to upgrade a car that essentially will always be out-done by something that may cost 1-2k more or less with its stock spec?

Reason i ask this is that i recently got rid of my ST150 (mk6) and converted to a Focus 1.8 TDCI now find myself with a 2011 1.6 Petrol Zetec S, which i would LOVE to work on but regardless of how much i spend my dad is always going to leave me behind with his 9 year old 206 GTI 180 which cost a total of 3k compared to my 9.5k fiesta.

How quickly have you guys realistically got your fezzers? Without spending 3k+ on superchargers.

I do massively regret selling the ST150 as although it wasn't as fast as it should have been given the specs on paper it was a great drive.

What Mods do you guys value most in your cars? Either value for money with looks or performance?

Cheers! :)