RobST

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Rob
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2011

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hi Guys,

This is more of an open question than direct but what are your thoughts on upgrading Fiesta's? I'm mainly interested in those Zetec S owners but would love to hear from other Fiesta owners out there!

Performance-wise, is it worth all the money and labor to upgrade a car that essentially will always be out-done by something that may cost 1-2k more or less with its stock spec?

Reason i ask this is that i recently got rid of my ST150 (mk6) and converted to a Focus 1.8 TDCI now find myself with a 2011 1.6 Petrol Zetec S, which i would LOVE to work on but regardless of how much i spend my dad is always going to leave me behind with his 9 year old 206 GTI 180 which cost a total of 3k compared to my 9.5k fiesta.

How quickly have you guys realistically got your fezzers? Without spending 3k+ on superchargers.

I do massively regret selling the ST150 as although it wasn't as fast as it should have been given the specs on paper it was a great drive. 

What Mods do you guys value most in your cars? Either value for money with looks or performance?

Cheers! :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 FiestaZS90150

FiestaZS90150

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Name: Nicolas
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 2013 1.0 Ecoboost Racing Red
  • Year: 2013

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

intereste in this one

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users