Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AleXander

Fiesta Mk7.5 Zetec S Rear Diffuser

9 posts in this topic

I was wandering, is there a possibilty to get Fiesta mk7.5 ST rear diffuser and fit it to zetec s? technically i think that shuldnt be tricky to fit one. But...where can I get ST diffuser? :-) Was checking european-parts website but with no luck. Anyone else interested in that diffuser replacement? :-)

I'm interested in this

I was wandering, is there a possibilty to get Fiesta mk7.5 ST rear diffuser and fit it to zetec s? technically i think that shuldnt be tricky to fit one. But...where can I get ST diffuser? :-) Was checking european-parts website but with no luck. Anyone else interested in that diffuser replacement? :-)

They can be bought from Ford, they will fit and as long as you have a white or red car, they'll come painted too.

Problem is, there's a cut out for an exhaust so you're going to need a new exhaust to make it look right.

Problem is, there's a cut out for an exhaust so you're going to need a new exhaust to make it look right.

Couldnt just fit "end chrome pipe" smth like that (but from Ford): http://www.audi-accessories.ie/new_tt/tt/sport_and_design4/sports_exhaust_end-pieces1 ?

Looking nice (from motortrend.com website):

2014-Ford-Fiesta-ST-exhaust-1024x640.jpg

Not without a good deal of modification, the exhaust points downwards, as if it pointed straight back then the exhaust gasses would collect into the bumper and probably poison you half to death >.<

b1g_dav3 but in terms of car aesthetics getting poisened half to death sometimes needs to be done ;) haha

kieranL likes this

There is a similar cut out on the ZS bumper, anyone know a price for this as i'm due to get a mongoose exhaust so think it would look even better with this diffuser.

As soon as i saw the ST I was wondering whether the bottom smooth part of the rear difuser on the ZS would look good colour coded

i asked this to my dealer and yould let me know if i could get one =) STs nor ZS have been released yet here in France so am waiting. would love to have that diffuser for sure =) I dont think that the cut out is too big to make it look stupid without the exhaust.