Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket Alloys

crimeblitz1

Hey guys,

been googling to find some pic suggestions of non ford alloys but im not coming up with many (possibly the way im phrasing it).

Does anyone on here have alloys (17" or 18") other than ford ones (including ST and RS)?

Any chance of pics?

My bad, I should have been more specific. I wanted pics of various alloys actually shown fitted to a mk2.5 focus. Thanks though (not wanting to sound ungrateful)

and hopefully that didn't sound sarcastic lol

19" BBS CH look on mine - cars not lowered

20120308_173815.jpg

• Like 1

God bless you sir, I knew someone out there had some!!! How's the ride on 19's, not a lot of tyre there. Have you got a full side on shot of e car?

the rides not bad actually, not any worse than having 18's. I'm running 235-35-19 tyres

I havent got a good side shot but i do have these

20120308_173822.jpg

20120715_131315-2.jpg

• Like 1

Sal, I must say, that is one sweet looking ride. Love the front bumper and grill. Did you get the sub in the boot? Any pics. Sorry for kinda distracting from the original posters question :)

Thanks Hassen - I have an ST front bumper so might put that on so my Zetec S bumper might be available sometime.

Got Carbon fibre looking bonnet vents and wing vents coming my way soon and I have plans for a different rear diffuser too - just waiting for some parts to turn up so I can make it.

I did get my sub in the boot - this is how it looks

sub2130113.jpg

Real nice focus you've got their. Looks mint :D

Wheeeeeeeeeels people :-)

Is there only 1 person on here with non standard alloys? I wanted to know what offsets people run as well, I think the focus suffers with the wheels being to far into the arches considering the flared nature as well and was looking to get them further out without the use of spacers.

the rides not bad actually, not any worse than having 18's. I'm running 235-35-19 tyres

I havent got a good side shot but i do have these

20120308_173822.jpg

20120715_131315-2.jpg

those alloys are sweeeeet!

nom nom nice rims sal

some cheap mudusa wheels on eBay from Volvo r design I believe... sure Renault 5 stud fit too.

also the mondeo st wheels look good cheap bonus! and the zetec s mondeos look well too the split rim looking type

That's some crazy looking vee-hickles! Good find though, liking the wheels on the blue one and that's an awesome graphics set/airbrush job on the orange one

I had these 5 spoke split rim type 18s on my Mk2 pre-facelift when I bought it, replaced pretty early with ST 18s though as they weren't in great nick...

From this...

post-30295-0-78159400-1369734134_thumb.j

To this...

post-30295-0-75932000-1369734289_thumb.j

There are websites available that alloy you to select your car model, then select all different sets of alloys and it gives an idea of how they look...I'll try find one...

Hey Gforce mate,

The car is sweet looking now bro, one question. Where did ya find the indicator mirrors? They look savage mate ar ethe power mirrors or just standard?

Thanks very much Stephen, have you seen my 'Project' thread? Went through my mods in there so take a gander if you're interested. I just gathered the mirror caps and indicators up on eBay...covers were even different colour so it was way cheaper to carbon wrap than colour code! Standard mirrors apart from that, no power fold, and I tapped in to the wiring in the standard side repeater. Sure send me a PM or post in there if you want any further info, on that or any of the mods. Don't wanna hijack this thread just with non-wheel related chat ya know.

Matt, here's an example of a website I was talking about. Can only seem to use the pre-facelift shape though, but I'm sure there are better sites, I just can't find a link on the forum and I'm unsure what terms to google, like 'visualise alloy wheel'! This one might get you started though...

http://wheelwright.co.uk/wheel-visualiser

I had these 5 spoke split rim type 18s on my Mk2 pre-facelift when I bought it, replaced pretty early with ST 18s though as they weren't in great nick...

From this...

attachicon.gifFocus.JPG

To this...

attachicon.gifP1010056.JPG

There are websites available that alloy you to select your car model, then select all different sets of alloys and it gives an idea of how they look...I'll try find one...

I really want your ST alloys for my 2009 focus zetec. Where did you get yours from and how much were they?

I like them aswell, sadly they appear to be about 180 a wheel :-(

• Like 1

Must say, they do suit the car well. Mind you I think the facelift ones are even nicer again. Lenny has them on his Zetec S and got them new from Ford...can't remember the exact price though. I got mine second hand from a local gumtree listing...£140, genuine Ford Ronal wheels, two good tyres and two just legal. I'm planning to have them refurbed in the next month or so hopefully, just need to straighten out the priorities first!

I like them aswell, sadly they appear to be about 180 a wheel :-(

PHEEEEEEEEW someone is rich lol

Don't say that is 180 just for the wheel and no tyre!

Yep, that's no tyre, and no centre cap or wheel nuts either, not sure about valve!

• Like 1

Yep, that's no tyre, and no centre cap or wheel nuts either, not sure about valve!

lol I am suddenly going off of these alloys on account of their cost.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club