• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave_The_Rave

Dave_The_Rave

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta ghia
Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

Hello first of all I am new on here so please forgive me if this has been asked before.

But does anyone know if ford will bring out a 1.6 automatic transmission to itís new fiesta range I notice they only have a 1.4 which is rather dire. I feel if they increased this they would pull off even more sales, or are they waiting too see how popular the automatic transmission 1.4 will do before deciding the fate of a 1.6 transmission if anyone knows then please answer.

Ps: looking to buy a ford fiesta but in a titanium range if they bring out a 1.6 auto. (oh yeh panther black looks very nice too)

Kind regards

Dave.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 slick123

slick123

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec Climate
Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

1.6 vvti (i think) sweet but i went to the dealers a few days ago and e said to me a 1.6 auto is available on the old shape so im sure they would do a 6 spd in gud tym

#3 Dave_The_Rave

Dave_The_Rave

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

1.6 vvti (i think) sweet but i went to the dealers a few days ago and e said to me a 1.6 auto is available on the old shape so im sure they would do a 6 spd in gud tym

many thanks for taking the time to reply. :D

#4 Dave_The_Rave

Dave_The_Rave

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

many thanks for taking the time to reply. :D

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users