Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pimp My Ride

Who drives an older fiesta?

17 posts in this topic

I was wondering how many people on here actually have an older fiesta, most seem to have mk6's onwards so wondering if people will have the knowledge for any questions I may have.

I have found a few forums such as www.fiestaguides.co.uk and UFKN and southeastfiestas.darkbb.com but was wondering because got a few mods coming up and would be looking for advice.

Cheers guys

I had a mk5 before my mk7. my oh is a motorsport mechanic with a mk5 with a mod'd fiesta could ask him if you want advice x

I have a mk3 and it is hard to find places that have the information. Check out the other sites I posted as they are good with information.

What is the best thing to take the glue off after debadging?

Dave the Rave, do you support Reading FC?

Fiesta in the park? Aint that in a horse racing course this year..which would make it Fiesta in the grass feild :lol:

Ive got a 2001 Fiesta Black, What do you have?

I love my older style fezzy, cant beat it mate !

The special edition fiesta looks *stunning* in the sun, what a nice little car!

i have an e reg xr2 love it had a mk3 fez turbo but sold it

I used to have a "C" reg XR2 in red--they were quick for their time--although you don't see many about nowadays.

What colour's yours?

Ive got a mk5 1.25 16V fiesta, well, im getting it on thursday :D

Mine is a mk3 1995 reg that if were honest I will be the last owner of this car I think which sucks so I'm not gonna put anymore money into it and scrap it soonly.

Dave The Rave are you registered as daverave on fiestaguides.co.uk??

Mine is a mk3 1995 reg that if were honest I will be the last owner of this car I think which sucks so I'm not gonna put anymore money into it and scrap it soonly.

Dave The Rave are you registered as daverave on fiestaguides.co.uk??

Nope. :huh: lol

I used to have a "C" reg XR2 in red--they were quick for their time--although you don't see many about nowadays.

What colour's yours?

hi mate yeah sorry for such a long wait in repling yeah mines silver im the 2nd owner its just got to 84000 miles i think ive had it about 8 yrs now or more